Thread: Dems Debate

Default Dems Debate

Anyone listen to the crazy that came out of their mouths???

Mandatory buy backs.

Make "assualt weapons" like on the National Machine gun registry!!! $200 dollar tax or turn them in or long term Federal prison time....

Folks what is it going to take to get these nuts out of politics???

Desperate people do and say desperate things.
    There are so many positive things happening in this Country right now, all due to Trump being elected in 2016. On the other hand the Dems and the deep state are scared out of their minds as to what will happen to them in the near future that they are willing to go to the very edge and over the top to the other side of the spectrum. Its the only play they have.
    There is, and always will be, that group of voters who will blindly support any and all of any Dem party platform and vote.......but......there are those who in the past that did vote democratic will either stay home or vote for Rep. this time around because they can't come to terms with whats happening to their party.
    They are gun owners, pay taxes and like their freedom.........they too aren't too keen on any confiscation of any of their firearms, tax stamps. Or loosing any more of their income to higher taxes or restrictions of their freedom.
    The culmination of Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, the Squad, the Biden saga and these Dem. candidates I hope they keep it up because 2020 will turn out to be a slaughter of their party.............but please remember this............Go VOTE....take nothing for granted.

I don't think "assault rifles" will ever become NFA guns. There's too many of them, and registering them all would be logistically, a nightmare and verrrry expensive.
    In the 1930s the only real full auto around in quantity was the Thompson smg. They cost $200 and very few people owned them so it was doable although unconstitutional.

As for demorat contenders promising give-aways and tax hikes .... that's their forte. It's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I don't think "assault rifles" will ever become NFA guns. There's too many of them, and registering them all would be logistically, a nightmare and verrrry expensive.
    In the 1930s the only real full auto around in quantity was the Thompson smg. They cost $200 and very few people owned them so it was doable although unconstitutional.

As for demorat contenders promising give-aways and tax hikes .... that's their forte. It's what they do.
    Just mentioning the fact that they are calling for crazy stuff!!! The Thompson SMG cost $200-$225 then. The federal tax stamp is $200 so a 100% tax to own something they could go in a gun store and buy off the shelf and walk out the door with......Think about that. I bet folks never thought they will never make it that hard to get those guns...Now imagine if you will your favorite AR taxed 100% of the cost just to own it.....Your gun just doubled in price to to taxation of a right.

Yes, I know many who will not support this nonsense. Yet it is kinda scary to hear these idiots saying it out-loud and morons clapping about it!
    Granted I only listened for a little while. I could not stomach it for to long. Just about every thing that came out of their mouths was a lie, or just crazy talk....

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Foxnews is saying squaw "Little Mouth" was the winner last night, all I saw was he little smirks every time someone addressed her.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/doug...-biggest-loser
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

debate showed one thing - they are under the thumb of the DNC >>> not a mention of Bidens and China - everyone got the word "NO" - here's the allowable topics and the only topics ....

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Just mentioning the fact that they are calling for crazy stuff!!! The Thompson SMG cost $200-$225 then. The federal tax stamp is $200 so a 100% tax to own something they could go in a gun store and buy off the shelf and walk out the door with......Think about that. I bet folks never thought they will never make it that hard to get those guns...Now imagine if you will your favorite AR taxed 100% of the cost just to own it.....Your gun just doubled in price to to taxation of a right.

Yes, I know many who will not support this nonsense. Yet it is kinda scary to hear these idiots saying it out-loud and morons clapping about it!
    Granted I only listened for a little while. I could not stomach it for to long. Just about every thing that came out of their mouths was a lie, or just crazy talk....

IF one of those demonrats gets elected, what boils out and does become law will be bad no matter what it is, for sure.