Thread: Beto ...Herding for votes..

Default Beto ...Herding for votes..

Here is a textbook example of Beto O Rourke attempting to "Herd " Americans for votes...pandering to a specific audience.

I put this in this particular General Survival Discussion because I believe this will wax worse and worse in America under the textbook predictable leftist manufacturing of bad guys to get votes and stroke their faithful into the voting booths. It will affect our survival as a nation and people as it waxes worse and worse..
    For this kind of thing depends on Americans not ever catching on and being stroked by their emotions and not by thinking.,

Here....this link...

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-sex-marriage/

O’Rourke said, “Yes. There can be no reward, no benefit, no tax break for anyone or any institution, any organization in America that denies the full human rights, and the full civil rights of every single one of us. And so as president, we’re going to make that a priority, and we are going to stop those who are infringing upon human rights.”

First off....notice carefully the bait and switch.....

Beto is talking about human rights...not American Rights as American Citizens...

He does not include the First Amendment....Speech and or Religion....but instead substitutes Human Rights.

If you do not understand this...with the Illegals....being brought unlimited into this country....and put on the public purse....because of human rights...while putting Americans into bondage to pay for it. Human Rights justifies putting Americans into bondage to pay for someone elses rights...gratis/free...on the public purse.

And Beto is willing to curtail the American Rights of others to get human rights for some ..for votes.

Also..and I have posted this before.....so bewarned....for here you see it taking place....

Churches should never have a tax number......for this makes them a corporation of the state..and this is not separation of Church and state...

This is a tax subsidy from the public purse to the churches and again this is not separation ...on the part of the Churches as well as the state....they are both being deceitful here.

Churches should be separate for this very reason....if the government does not approve of what they teach and preach ..the government will threaten their tax status unless they comply.

Churches need to be financially independent.....

This is a textbook example of a politician pandering for votes..willing to sell and or divide one group to get votes from another. This is a type of whoredom..masked to apper as social justice. It is also a bait and switch scheme.

You are going to see this happen over and over and over...as candidates switch to Humanism and away from Americanism and American rights under the Constitution.

Remember this about the new Secular Humanism disguised as social justice...

The newly manufactured bad guys in America for social/political expediency is White Heterosexual Christian Males."

Socially and politically to effect their changes ...they must constantly manufacturer a bad guy to control the public....herd them. Good cop/Bad cop. GFW Hegel at work.

This means by extension/association that ...the Churches will come under fire and be made expendable and disposable ...as are said White Heterosexual Christian Males.
    One and the same..

Bewarned.....Ishamelites at work.

For other politicians will attempt the same and hope no American catches on to the bait and switch on American Rights under the Constitution for Human Rights.
    They are not the same thing.
    This is also one reason Trump and Company are under such heavy attack....American Rights versus Human Rights. And they hate Trump for this.

I can go further in this but this must suffice for now...Be Warned...you are going to see variations on this by other politicians again and again and again.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

OT, this is the very type of thing for which I swore that sacred oath, six time, "defend the constitution against ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC". As of yet, NO ONE has relieved me off those duties intended by that oath. I'll leave this to stand on its own. It really needs no further explanation.

Agree Olde Timer...and I too remember taking that very oath...and that kind of thing never leaves you if you are a person of conscience.

I greatly dislike this kind of thing ….by fake leadership...of trading, tampering, or removing/altering the rights of some people to benefit others for votes..

In short this kind of con job is to me whoredom....bondage...Ishmael..

And again ..with this in mind...I too remember the oath...I took.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

AR salesman of the year will never even get close....
    Armageddon Catering....Providing All Of Your Post SHTF And TEOTWAWKI Needs.

Quote Originally Posted by hadite81 View Post
    AR salesman of the year will never even get close....
    I did not at first catch what you were saying hadite81...but got it now...these people ..like Obama turned out to be very good firearms salesmen...one of the best.

While we are on it....another human rights scam.....

Beto is talking about removing the AR rifles from people who have committed no crime..as if they were guilty. I don't think our form of government was designed to do this....take property from people without a trial of their peers...and being sentenced.

This too is Humanism...human rights versus American rights ..property rights.

Humanism....giving some the illusion of safety and security ...at the expense in property of others. This is not American Rights for Citizens under the Constitution. Another scam and a changing of our form of government....to go after peoples property when they have committed no crime....and never had a trial of their peers.

Ishmaelites run wild...Humamism run wild and trying to replace our Constitution of the United States..our property rights.

Be Warned ...about Humanism and so called good intentions.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-12-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Beto is just prepping his future career - knew from the beginning that he wouldn't be a voice at the Convention - not even correct for a VP spot ....

sorry TX you get the stupid bastard to yourself for the near future ....