Thread: Joker

Default Joker

LOL LOL LOL...…

I do not understand the hub bub about this movie and am making no plans to go out and see it...as I have no interest in going to walk in movies around here as they do not want concealed carry. This stopped me form going to walk in movies.

However...

I did watch this commentary by Paul Watson on this movie and thought I would link it here...for the members.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/why-the...tes-joker.html

Have any of the members seen this movie and their comments on it if you please...

I am making no plans to watch this movie even if it comes out on DVD.

If I want wildlife..I can turn on the Television or go to work ..plenty of two legged wildlife to be found there.

I do think Paul Watson is correct about the MSM and the entertainment industry becoming banal....in the product they area turning out to America.

Nonetheless...would be interested in the comment of the members who have seen this movie.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

We stopped going to walk in movies YEARS ago. We have a 72" high def flat screen TV mounted on the wall at home. Why pay a rediculous price to sit in seats you have no idea what went on there before you. Home comfort is much appealing in contrast and a damn sight more sanitary! I do miss drive in movies though! 😜
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We stopped going to walk in movies YEARS ago. We have a 72" high def flat screen TV mounted on the wall at home. Why pay a rediculous price to sit in seats you have no idea what went on there before you. Home comfort is much appealing in contrast and a damn sight more sanitary! I do miss drive in movies though! 😜
    Agree...amen..

Which reminds me...I need to get a new DVD Player. Mine broke and will not let the DVD drawer come open. Have to figure out how to get it open and get back my new DVD.

Might get a blue ray player this time.

Oh...and drive in movies..yes indeed...

Most of the remaining drive in s of which I know today are now flea markets. But I like to go to them/flea markets as well.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Blue Ray are pretty cheap these days. We bought two of them at WalMart. Thy were about 49.00 ea.

We still have a drive in they usually play 2 movies per night. Our local theater is $4 per person on a Sunday I go heeled anyway. We haven't been to either in months.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Wish we did. We do have a small out door theater but it's a sit down out door. Not a drive in. They play the old classics...

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Agree...amen..

Which reminds me...I need to get a new DVD Player. Mine broke and will not let the DVD drawer come open. Have to figure out how to get it open and get back my new DVD.

Might get a blue ray player this time.

Oh...and drive in movies..yes indeed...

Most of the remaining drive in s of which I know today are now flea markets. But I like to go to them/flea markets as well.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    +1 On the blue ray. It plays both blu ray and DVDs so it doesn't matter if you can only get blu ray, or DVD.
    In fact, I have a region-free blu ray I got from Amazon so I can play any dvd or blu ray from anywhere -- and I do have some from England and Czechoslovakia.

TommyGunn…

You just cleared up the big question mark in the back of my mind.....wasn't sure if this was so..

+1 On the blue ray. It plays both blu ray and DVDs so it doesn't matter if you can only get blu ray, or DVD.
    In fact, I have a region-free blu ray I got from Amazon so I can play any dvd or blu ray from anywhere -- and I do have some from England and Czechoslovakia.
    If they are as Camouflaged states ...I'm thinking about getting two....one to use and a back up...

And again....I wont be running about to see "The Joker" either on DVD or at the movies. I get my share of two legged wildlife at work...and then some.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-11-2019 at 04:53 PM.