Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden is toast

New York State is striking back at Rudy >>> if you can't beat them >>>> Gulag them

Business Insider reported:

Two associates of President Donald Trumpís personal attorney Rudy Giuliani who allegedly helped him dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden have been arrested and charged with violating campaign finance laws.

The two men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, are Soviet-born and were under investigation by federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York. They are expected to appear in federal court in Virginia later today.

Itís not yet clear what the charges against them entail and what they are specifically accused of doing.

The two Florida-based businessmen allegedly aided Giuliani in his efforts to encourage Ukrainian officials to investigate Biden and the business dealings of his son, Hunter Biden, according to SDNY prosecutors.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Nah! Not levenworth. Ban them to Wake Island, a tiny, tiny speck out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with nothing for thousands of miles but salt water. Air drop minimal supplies to them every six months or so.
    Beo. I'm going to have to disagree strongly with you brother .

I just hit 69 on October 2nd. and you're a few years ahead of this youngin'. So with all due respect I say them should turn them over to you & me . You see we're not getting any younger and our days of run & gun are gone . Yet we've lived long enough to know the in's and out's of making life miserable for people .

What I suggest is we pick where we will confine them. Tools needed to produce enjoyment for us and others who receive encrypted videos for their enjoyment. Now as stated we don't move very fast anymore so it could take quite some time to finish them off . Hell we could even hold a lottery and winner gets to pick from a list of things we could have our guest partake of .

i'll leave it at this point as I'm sure you have some cool ideas also .

Run Low Drive On

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ses-everything

Elizabeth Warren Blames Businesses For Everything

Businesses are bracing for for sweeping changes, none of it any good.

Democrat front-runner Elizabeth Elizabeth wants to Remake Capitalism From the Ground Up. It would help if she had a clue what capitalism is all about.

A President Warren would seek to regulate big tech companies as utilities, break up big banks and split them from securities dealers, ban fracking of oil and gas, phase out carbon emission from buildings, cars and power plants in eight to 15 years, require big companies to appoint worker representatives to at least 40% of board seats, ban private health insurance and, effectively, for-profit college, and negotiate down drug prices.

Her policies would directly affect companies with sales of nearly $5 trillion and stock-market value of more than $8 trillion, a third of the S&P 500 stock index. Taxes on the wealthy and corporations would rise sharply.
    Sounds almost like an "Aunt Josephine Stalin".

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Beo. I'm going to have to disagree strongly with you brother .

I just hit 69 on October 2nd. and you're a few years ahead of this youngin'. So with all due respect I say them should turn them over to you & me . You see we're not getting any younger and our days of run & gun are gone . Yet we've lived long enough to know the in's and out's of making life miserable for people .

What I suggest is we pick where we will confine them. Tools needed to produce enjoyment for us and others who receive encrypted videos for their enjoyment. Now as stated we don't move very fast anymore so it could take quite some time to finish them off . Hell we could even hold a lottery and winner gets to pick from a list of things we could have our guest partake of .

i'll leave it at this point as I'm sure you have some cool ideas also .

Run Low Drive On
    Hot dang a bear! I sure do like the way you think! One thing I have retained is a very active active mind, and believe me, I could think of some VERY appropriate things for them. Your post just made my day! Ya understand, of course, I can't post my "ideas" here. Too many civilized folks on here. I wouldn't want to ruin their dinner. (Yuk, Yuk!)
    Last edited by beowulf; 10-10-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    With the numbers we are looking at involved with Barry the Petulant and Hillarys cartel, I'm pretty sure it might capsize.
    Well, then the sharks could feed, but they'd soon be asking for lots of Maalox for the heartburn it would give them.

Well, then the sharks could feed, but they'd soon be asking for lots of Maalox for the heartburn it would give them.
    Pinochet Helicopter tours....I would think you boys would have more imagination than that!!!

Hot dang a bear! I sure do like the way you think! One thing I have retained is a very active active mind, and believe me, I could think of some VERY appropriate things for them. Your post just made my day! Ya understand, of course, I can't post my "ideas" here. Too many civilized folks on here. I wouldn't want to ruin their dinner. (Yuk, Yuk!)
    True ; That's why I said it the way I did.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Pinochet Helicopter tours....I would think you boys would have more imagination than that!!!
    Heh, heh! You just don't know the half of it. As John Paul Jones said, "I have just begun to fight". As I said, Some of the things I have in mind are not printable for civilized people to read.

Heh, heh! You just don't know the half of it. As John Paul Jones said, "I have just begun to fight". As I said, Some of the things I have in mind are not printable for civilized people to read.
    Who you calling civilized??? John Paul Jones was a Pirate....

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Who you calling civilized??? John Paul Jones was a Pirate....
    Alright, Igor. But I'll bet I'm way more uncivilized. (Chuckle)