Thread: islam : What every infidel should know

Default islam : What every infidel should know

What they don't always tell. Militant Islam isn't abnormal. The Muslims that don't believe in violence are the minorities. That is why you don't hear Islam coming out against the "militant Islam"...That is right they and their families would be killed as "non Believers".... This isn't getting into the difference between Shia and Sunni, Bahi Islam and why this one hates that one etc.

This is a good place to hide this.... Does anyone else believe that turkey isn't attacking because we moved out but we moved out because turkey was attacking??
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    This is a good place to hide this.... Does anyone else believe that turkey isn't attacking because we moved out but we moved out because turkey was attacking??
    You likely have a point. The optics of getting into another fight, especially a NATO "ally"(heh) over there, before the election, would just give the demon-crats something more to whine about for the next 100 years, or so.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    What they don't always tell. Militant Islam isn't abnormal. The Muslims that don't believe in violence are the minorities. That is why you don't hear Islam coming out against the "militant Islam"...That is right they and their families would be killed as "non Believers".... This isn't getting into the difference between Shia and Sunni, Bahi Islam and why this one hates that one etc.

Now now Finris….

You gotta remember what they are teaching from government pulpits...sorry ..I mean public schools...

Secularism....

All religions are the same religion and all gods are the same god.

However the video is interesting in many places....

Ishmaelites ...he is talking about Ishmaelites...and how they work.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

If you are a reader, grab a copy of Glenn Beck's "It Is About Islam". He lays it out in black and white, no holds barred, with tons of footnotes.

Keep an eye on Turkey as well. If you look at a map, and see where they are going, they are trying to reform the old Ottoman Empire.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I'm waiting to to see What comes down between Iran and Turkey. Are they gonna fight eacc other for dominance, or join forces? Both are intent on ruling.
    One thing I wish we would do now, if we haven't already. REMOVE the nucs we have based in Incirklik Airbase, if they haven't already. A year or 2 back The turks tried to stop any movement around the base. I think it was around when the attempted Coup happened. Hadn't really heard much about them since. Other than Turks not getting the F-35's and getting the S-400's from Russia. Gonna be huge problem for Europe and they are already threatning them with more illegal muzzies.
    Certainly bears watching closely
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I'm waiting to to see What comes down between Iran and Turkey. Are they gonna fight eacc other for dominance, or join forces? Both are intent on ruling.
    One thing I wish we would do now, if we haven't already. REMOVE the nucs we have based in Incirklik Airbase, if they haven't already. A year or 2 back The turks tried to stop any movement around the base. I think it was around when the attempted Coup happened. Hadn't really heard much about them since. Other than Turks not getting the F-35's and getting the S-400's from Russia. Gonna be huge problem for Europe and they are already threatning them with more illegal muzzies.
    Turks--Ottoman Empire
    Iran--Persian Empire
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I think we restock more powerful and then abandon them when we leave. With a long timer or trap switch. Glass the whole region without being there.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

The problem is the X-ban radar at the base. This is part of the able to see the entire arena. The Turks want to control it and what evry one see on it. The U.S. has wisely not allowed then that type of access.

Yes the Turks want a Kalifa just like Iran does. They will go about this both in their own way. Iran has been using proxies like Hezbollah, Houthi rebels in Yemen etc.
    The Turks want the Balkans back and everything else they can grab. They are majorly unethical and do things to their enemies and like to use knives on the innocents of their enemies. They have done this even while being with the UN troops in Korea.
    Iran they are Shia Islam. They have been using the Houthi rebels to threaten Saudi's hold on the Holy sites, Yemen isn't fare away and vulnerable. That would give Iran hold over Islamic holy sites that are the major ones. Which would put Shia Islam into a major hold and power and control over the majority of Islam.

Iran wants to user in the 13th Imam. They are to start the final "Holy War"....They are suicidal in the devotion to do this.