Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gowdy - new Trump attorney

Default Gowdy - new Trump attorney

yep, you read that right.
    talk about BOOM

Trey Gowdy has accepted an offer to serve as outside counsel to President Trump. He met with Mick Mulvaney at the White House today.

I think that is fantastic.
    Smart as hell.
    Take no prisoners.
    And has sat in on lots of classified briefings about Russiagate when he was in congress.
    Can't wait to see what the rats have to say, LOL.

this was previously discussed - but nobody thought Gowdy would take the job on - there needs to be a legal team compiled specializing in Constitutional Law >>> they'll be most likely be the ones filing civil rights violation suits against the congressmen - could get real fun really fast ..

Whoa! Now that's what I've been praying for! YES!!!!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Gowdy knows where a few of the bodies are buried. it's PAYBACK TIME.

Get the popcorn ready. It's fixin to get real
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I started off liking him when he was in office, but it started looking like, well, a politician. Lots of talk but no action. Hope he does better this time.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

A lot of people give Gowdy hell for never doing anything, but they don't realize he was a congressman, he could not indict or prosecute anyone. I wouldn't want him on my a$$ .

Exactly! There was nothing he could do but expose, and he did A LOT of that.. It is congress who was dragging their middle leg in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    A lot of people give Gowdy hell for never doing anything, but they don't realize he was a congressman, he could not indict or prosecute anyone. I wouldn't want him on my a$$ .
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Exactly! There was nothing he could do but expose, and he did A LOT of that.. It is congress who was dragging their middle leg in the dirt.

It's not very often I disagree with you Cammie, but I don't think many congresscritters even HAVE a middle leg to drag in the dirt..... and if they do they would have to be lying face down for it to reach.

Kudos to both bambam and cammie.......I'm just not sure which annalegy applies...hum, might be both. But still funny.