Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani on Lou Dobbs show.

Default Rudy Giuliani on Lou Dobbs show.

Sounds like Rudy and POTUS are about ready to countersue the Hell out of the demonrats .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX6YQBLOa0

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Sounds like Rudy and POTUS are about ready to countersue the Hell out of the demonrats .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX6YQBLOa0

he's been saying the same thing on the various FOX nitetime talk shows - I think the time has come for quite a few law suits against the DNC Congressmen >>>> Kavanaugh needs to defend himself - that's become unconscionable ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    he's been saying the same thing on the various FOX nitetime talk shows - I think the time has come for quite a few law suits against the DNC Congressmen >>>> Kavanaugh needs to defend himself - that's become unconscionable ...
    IW, these low life SOB's are after anybody who supports Trump. They're now saying they're going to subpoena pentagon officials also. You know, I'm waiting for the sheriff to serve me my subpoena. I voted for Trump. Asswipes! They seriously need a good ole fashioned country ass whuppin...the entire lot of them.

This whole thing stinks of a setup, orchestrated by the left, specifically Comey, Brennon, McCabe, The two love birds, Resinstien and Schiff. THIS is the insurance policy no one knew the content of. Just dubs " insurance policy".

The sweet spot is, IMO, TRUMP got wind of it long before-hand and his team has set up a blow back. I think this has a lot to do with the term " Drain the Swamp" that has become so popular among Trump and his supporters. Drain the Swamp and this impeachment theater go hand in hand, giving this admin a clear path to declassify EVERYTHING to the American people.

In my mind, Trump needed an iron clad open door to DECLAS and expose ( at the right time ) without it looking like revenge. He needed the American people to actually SEE the left in action, out in the open, changing the rules, parading false narrative and bringing forth false witness. He needed for us to actually see it happening ( taking place before our eyes) and not just hearsay and speculation. Trump knew the left would do this, so he's sitting back, waiting for the scenario to unfold. Once that door is opened, you can't close it, and it gives the Trump a clear path to expose all of it with actual documents et al.

I think what we've been seeing that the Trump team has been dribbling out little by little, is just enough to keep the playing field lever until the grand finale when the big dump occurs.

Notice how Trump keeps right on working on other projects and keeps on smiling? This President has something very sugnificant up his sleeve and only a few of his closest, know. The grand finale is secure until D-Day.

I feel it In My Bones, this is the scenario. Trump has spent MANY YEARS anylizing this with first hand experience with the Democrat party. When he announced his running for President, that was the clue, he was ready to expose ALL OF THEM! Close to 50 years worth of corruption he has witnessed first hand without getting caught up in it himself.

Whew! Can you just imagine????

Hahaha! This is going to turn into a real Shlt show before it comes to a head!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ent-deposition
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 10-08-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This whole thing stinks of a setup, orchestrated by the left, specifically Comey, Brennon, McCabe, The two love birds, Resinstien and Schiff. THIS is the insurance policy no one knew the content of. Just dubs " insurance policy".

The sweet spot is, IMO, TRUMP got wind of it long before-hand and his team has set up a blow back. I think this has a lot to do with the term " Drain the Swamp" that has become so popular among Trump and his supporters. Drain the Swamp and this impeachment theater go hand in hand, giving this admin a clear path to declassify EVERYTHING to the American people.

In my mind, Trump needed an iron clad open door to DECLAS and expose ( at the right time ) without it looking like revenge. He needed the American people to actually SEE the left in action, out in the open, changing the rules, parading false narrative and bringing forth false witness. He needed for us to actually see it happening ( taking place before our eyes) and not just hearsay and speculation. Trump knew the left would do this, so he's sitting back, waiting for the scenario to unfold. Once that door is opened, you can't close it, and it gives the Trump a clear path to expose all of it with actual documents et al.

I think what we've been seeing that the Trump team has been dribbling out little by little, is just enough to keep the playing field lever until the grand finale when the big dump occurs.

Notice how Trump keeps right on working on other projects and keeps on smiling? This President has something very sugnificant up his sleeve and only a few of his closest, know. The grand finale is secure until D-Day.

I feel it In My Bones, this is the scenario. Trump has spent MANY YEARS anylizing this with first hand experience with the Democrat party. When he announced his running for President, that was the clue, he was ready to expose ALL OF THEM! Close to 50 years worth of corruption he has witnessed first hand without getting caught up in it himself.

Whew! Can you just imagine????

Hahaha! This is going to turn into a real Shlt show before it comes to a head!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ent-deposition
    Spot on post Cammie........You D Day comment is the way of my thinking too. Everything comes to a head..EVERYTHING.
    Declass.....Durham....Barr....Guliani....and Huber, who has fallen off the radar lately, but still active.
    There was a Q post. It said to watch for. POTUS saying "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us". I believe that is just around the corner.

It's October!.. Or will it be on the 1 yr ( Nov 7, 2019 )anniversary pre-election, that the dump occurs? Waiting patiently!

It's increasingly difficult listening to the spin. The democrats have worked themselves into a frenzy and are relentless in the attack right now. I think Trumps tweets are just to bait them into more foolishness. They have become completely unhinged and unafraid, so I think, more careless.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Woooooo hoooooo! Here we go! IN YER FACE!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/imp...-comply-pelosi

POTUS is playing them like a fiddle.

The left isn't after Trump per se. They are after us and Trump is putting himself between them and us to fight the fight! He's in their way and its reeeally pissing them off!
    I have never known of ANY President to to stand his ground on the people's behalf, like this President is doing. Blow after blow and the man is still standing strong and tall, kicking their collective asses with every step he takes! Now THAT'S a President, and a man, that everyone should be proud to support!