Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox news being exposed.

It's a pretty popular news site!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I enjoy it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    So is OAN the official news source of Whenshtf?
    Maybe we should put it to a vote. (Heh, heh)

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Its kind of remarkable, most of the liberal media won't give you text to read, they have their links to video clips, where all you see are these mouths moving and you can't cut and paste to do your own research, you are forced to listen to their lies, which won't research. Soon as I see a clip, I pass it by. Fox has more and more "shockers" as clips. Such as the pullout of US troops being scorned by fox: "Syrian Kurds fear 'ethnic cleansing' after US troop pullout announcement", where Trump explained: we have 50 (FIFTY!) troops he is moving out of harms way. Hardly a world calamity, bravo for DJT, he is on the soldiers side.

I'm with you beo, I need to get out more and away from all this emotion stirring BS, which is the media, patently lying.
    Last edited by Winni; 10-07-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Its kind of remarkable, most of the liberal media won't give you text to read, they have their links to video clips, where all you see are these mouths moving and you can't cut and paste to do your own research, you are forced to listen to their lies, which won't research. Soon as I see a clip, I pass it by. Fox has more and more "shockers" as clips. Such as the pullout of US troops being scorned by fox: "Syrian Kurds fear 'ethnic cleansing' after US troop pullout announcement", where Trump explained: we have 50 (FIFTY!) troops he is moving out of harms way. Hardly a world calamity, bravo for DJT, he is on the soldiers side.

I'm with you beo, I need to get out more and away from all this emotion stirring BS, which is the media, patently lying.

ditto on consolidating military on the old Saudi base that Obammy closed down - the Lefties are crapping about that also >>>> nobody wants to accept the fact that Obammy's ME vacancy policy created an Iranian monster - one that intends to expand & seize by any means necessary ...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What news outlet do you go to regularly?
    Here sometimes catch Rush on the am station. Hardly turn the tv on anymore.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

And good riddance! Never could stand that pointy eared punk!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    And good riddance! Never could stand that pointy eared punk!
    Yeah, he was a Klingon version of Spock. (YUK!)

Good-bye, Shepard! I hope you get a cushy job at a network my tv does not receive!!!!!