Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: now Pelosi's son !

Both, invalid attachment..
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Both, invalid attachment..

something really screwy with this site's attachment system - works initially - then invalidates the attachment - repost the exact same and it's OK ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    something really screwy with this site's attachment system - works initially - then invalidates the attachment - repost the exact same and it's OK ...
    Its the dummycrats tryng to jam our site. They don't like us very much, none some at all

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Wow!!! This is the first I've heard of Pelosi's sons involvement in such similiarity...thought I do recall something about another Democrat or relative of a Democrat getting the mineral rights to Haiti and what a rigged set up it was.

And the plot thickens...

But agree ...this is why they want Trump and Company out.....they do not want this to see the Light of day..

I don't quite recall...but was this not called Ö.an Oligarchy??? I may have the wrong term here???

What it is to me is Ishmaelites stacking the deck....on the public purse.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Well, OT, it's okay for this kind of thing to see the light of day in a little news story that goes away in a few hours, 'cause they'll
    replace it with something more important like Romney's dog or Stormy Daniels. You're just not to remember or mention it when there's any similarity to a story about Trump or his associates. Sorta like mentioning Clinton, cattle futures and insider trading in the same sentence.
    Oh, shame on me! I shouldn't even use Clinton and sentence at the same time. We all know they'll never see the inside of a prison cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Well, OT, it's okay for this kind of thing to see the light of day in a little news story that goes away in a few hours, 'cause they'll
    replace it with something more important like Romney's dog or Stormy Daniels. You're just not to remember or mention it when there's any similarity to a story about Trump or his associates. Sorta like mentioning Clinton, cattle futures and insider trading in the same sentence.
    Oh, shame on me! I shouldn't even use Clinton and sentence at the same time. We all know they'll never see the inside of a prison cell.
    I agree with you Rich. I believe that's a big reason that Q hasn't made a post in over two months. I think people are getting tired of all the allusions to doing something against the big players with nothing actually being done. At least I'm getting tired of it! True I visit the website once in a while but as they say: "Hope springs eternal."