Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now Pelosi's son !

Default now Pelosi's son !

ah, the swamp runs deep and wide thru the District of Corruption
    -----------------------------------------
    Junior Pelosi’s company, Viscoil is under investigation for securities fraud. It seems as though the public management of the company, which included Paul Pelosi, Jr., as President and COO, was actually a Potemkin arrangement that hid the fact that the company was actually controlled by a pair of convicted felons.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

“Walter Afanasieff, Brandon Stone, Mika Newton and other artists are actively involved in promoting the clean technology of Viscoil Group of Companies and NRGLab. For example, Mika Newton helped to secure the rights to build a plant for the production of SH-boxes in Ukraine,” read the description of an NRGLab & Research Council video.

https://youtu.be/g1KfU5ifhqE

Holy crap! No wonder they want Trump quartered and hung to bleed out! Keep digging. I'm sure there's more!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mitt Romney's presidential advisors from his campain, ex-CIA was on the same board Bidens son was on. Kerry's son was involved somehow as well. I'm sure it goes a lot deeper.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

And Hillarys' brother securing ALL mining rights of Haiti.....after the earthquake damage..I wonder how many other "deals" the Clintons made during that period of time.

You surely aren't referring to all the missing children from Haiti are you?
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    You surely aren't referring to all the missing children from Haiti are you?
    The general public on a whole might never truly know how deep of how many monsters exist in just this country we live in, some being very well known in the public eye. One thing is for sure though, they WILL NOT escape an account for their crimes.

Well, now the scum are after Pence as well, saying he was in on the Ukraine thing with Trump. Also read another very interesting headline. Said that Ukraine officials feared the WH phone call months before. MONTHS BEFORE!!?? WHAT the blazes were they afraid off? That they knew they were dirty, that Biden and his son, as well as Pelosi's son, and they were involved in some underhanded, back room, unsavory schemes, and that trump was going to shake all their skeletons out for the whole world to see? And now they're all coming forth to lie through their teeth in a crooked, diabolical scheme to take trump AND pence down to save their own slimy, rotten, filthy, stinking skins; (and Pelosi trying to save her own rotten, slimy, evil spawn) and in the process attempt to unleash the forces of Hell upon the good people of this country?! I don't think we've YET even BEGUN to see the true depth of the filth and corruption of these...these...devils. They are 24 karat evil through and through and will never change. We'll just have to wait and see how this whole thing plays out. Satan is truly alive and well on planet Earth, and Piglosi and her evil hoard seem to be his battle axe. Its not only corruption in DC. Evil is running rampant.
    Last edited by beowulf; 10-05-2019 at 12:55 AM.

well said Beo,
    things are coming to a head because for once we have a POTUS willing to stand against this evil.

Wow!!! This is the first I've heard of Pelosi's sons involvement in such similiarity...thought I do recall something about another Democrat or relative of a Democrat getting the mineral rights to Haiti and what a rigged set up it was.

And the plot thickens...

But agree ...this is why they want Trump and Company out.....they do not want this to see the Light of day..

I don't quite recall...but was this not called ….an Oligarchy??? I may have the wrong term here???

What it is to me is Ishmaelites stacking the deck....on the public purse.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited by Illini Warrior; 10-12-2019 at 08:29 AM.