Thread: Another "anonymous whisleblowhard" has come forward. Geez!

Default Another "anonymous whisleblowhard" has come forward. Geez!

I'm so sure... . These liberals have no morals whatsoever! The remainder of this presidential term and his next term are only going to get worse, and all we can do is watch. TRUMP is one tough cookie to put up with all this bullshlt and still keep a level head...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/wh...r=010504ugb7hb
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

A probe into the DNC finances might be in order to see how much they're paying these "whistleblowers". I'm sure there is some money exchanging hands somewhere along the way. Take those whistles and stuff then up their rear end so they whistle when they try to toot. I can see the headline now, "New twist for democrats. They have discovered a way to whistle through their azzholes". But why not? They've been talking through their arseholes for years. In the end, Trump might be gleefully singing a line from one of Johnny Cash's songs: "I wouldn't choke, I broke the rope, so they had to let me go". The democrat party is suffering from a severe case of vertigo, among a host of other ailments, and they're on a downward spiral into a bottomless pit.

they did the same thing to Governor Palin.

Not to this extent! Not even close to this extent... And Palin was weak compared to Trump!

ETA.. In addition to that, I don't think Americans were ready. They hadn't quite reach their breaking point when Plain ran for office. It took having Obama for 8 years to finally make people smell the corruption and start fighting back. And then too, came the Clinton fiasco that lite a fire under voters to say HELL NO, not again!

This whole thing is going to blow up into a really nasty confrontation between the two party System.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 10-02-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

my point about Palin is that the leftards kept filing stupid ethics charges one after another.
    standard operating procedure
    and yes Trump is better equipped to fend them off

IRS filings are confidential and only the agent handling the filing is privy, so to release any information about should be a felony.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    IRS filings are confidential and only the agent handling the filing is privy, so to release any information about should be a felony.
    Aw, come on, Chip. You know that the laws that apply to us don't apply to the demoturds. Don't believe it, just ask'em.