Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dumborat nomination deadlocked convention

Default dumborat nomination deadlocked convention

alternate title - circular firing squad

Those guys are in a big mess - bless 'em!

Biden is treading water (barely) but his corruption is going to sink him IMHO. Lots of Ukraine news which is very detrimental.
    I think Warren will be the nominee unless something big happens, but that's a bridge too far for the majority of the US.
    Heck even Suckerburg is against her.
    And Trump is right that Wall Street will tank if she is nominated and crater if she's elected (which I doubt).

However the interesting news is that Bernie Sandinista raised $25 M this quarter for a total so far of 61M from 1.4 million donors.
    That means he has staying power to go deep into the nomination even though he won't win.
    And he is stubborn enough to put up quite a fight. I just wonder how long he will hold his fire on Warren who is stealing the leftard voters.

Then we have the gay mayor of a town few have heard of that just reported raising 19M this quarter for a total of 51M

And even Spartacus raised $6M.

The rest haven't reported yet and you can bet Warren will post some big numbers.

The point here is that Sandersnista and the gay guy just hoovered up over 50 m to spend between now and the convention.
    That $ gives them the funds to stay in a long time.

Some of the lower tier candidates will go negative (like Harris and Castro have done to Biden and Gabbard did to Harris) to get some buzz.
    Others will promise more and more free stuff in a race to the left.
    Like Warren stealing Sanders thunder with the wealth tax proposal which Sanders then countered with a bigger wealth tax.

This can go on a very long time because of the funds the rats are raising which is wonderful on many fronts. First it keeps a clear winner from emerging and training their sights on Trump, secondly it drains the useful idiots of funds that could be used by the front runner against Trump.

But the bonus round will be if there is no nominee when the convention rolls around. What a circus (or circular firing squad) that will be.
    And you can bet that Killery is already making plans to be the establishment answer to the deadlock - for the good of the party of course.

hope you know those are pitiful $$$ numbers for front row candidates - not near enough to keep a nationwide campaign going against the contention they are facing in these flip states ....

they aren't just facing off against each for the DNC crown - they chose to use "**** Trump" as their party unifying theme - that means they are all campaigning just to get some DNC attention - noooo party attention - nooooo individual candidate attention >>> it's basically why an independent party candidate can never win
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 10-01-2019 at 05:11 PM.

exactly
    probably 200M will be raised and spent between all them before they even face the monster.
    POTUS will probably be sitting on 1B by then.
    He is already expanding the map to Minnesota (very real chance there) and New Mexico by hiring staff now when the rats are all trying to out run each other to the far left.

BOOM
    Trump raised 125M
    Has 150M in the bank

They are shooting for 1B

https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...n-3rd-quarter/

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    BOOM
    Trump raised 125M
    Has 150M in the bank

They are shooting for 1B

https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...n-3rd-quarter/

if they get to run the 2020 campaign like 2016 - most of that $$$$$ can go to shore up the GOP candidates running in contested contests - the 2016 Trump campaign didn't buy that much media exposure >>>> can't see Trump agreeing to pay the MSM $$$$ MILLIONS $$$$ for ads ....

He won't, and as far as I know, never has supported the MSM with champain money. He has other means...My bet is, he might use some of that money to start his own media outlet, and I don't mean Internet. I mean 24/7/365 cable news network. if he did that, the other MSM news networks would take a serious dive into the dirt!

Naming the news network 'KAG-NEWS' all day, every day
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 10-02-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

HUGE swing today in the DNC campaigning - Bernie is down with heart surgery and wouldn't doubt out of the race ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    HUGE swing today in the DNC campaigning - Bernie is down with heart surgery and wouldn't doubt out of the race ....
    I saw that. Wonder how Klinton managed to have that done. I can (dread) see it now. Warren gets the nomination, names Klinton as Vice President running mate, wins and resigns twenty four hours later. I've got to figure out what I've been eating that is causing me to have these night mares and change my diet!
    Last edited by beowulf; 10-02-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Beo,
    Yeah, you might want to change from eating those ghost peppers as late night snack.

Illini is right, Bernie is done for.
    There were already questions about his age.
    And this will carry over to Biden also because of his age and senility.

Warren to the front.
    I think that's a match up Trump will be delighted with.

but Beowulf might be on to something, Killery is making noises lately.
    with no other "mainstream" demorat left after Biden finally quits, she might have the backing of the party bosses, but the left will never permit it.

fun to watch

I don't think so. Clintons have too much baggage and even the Dems for the most part, are sick of her. Warren doesn't have the backbone to fight face to face with Trump like Hllary's did. She would curl up into a ball the first time Trump paced behind her in the general election debates. She talks like a big girl when she's surround by her constituents and her media backing but when it comes to the real deal, Trump will flatten her like a pissing rock!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!