Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Alphas.

Default Question about Alphas.

Was musing on all the drama going on out here of late and so much of it obviously manufactured for chaos....

A question occurred to me to cut through most of the confusion going on out here.....and I hope this will simplify it for many of us..

This question has to do with the nature of humans....in this case Alpha's...male and female...

My question is this....

Is Bernie Sanders an Alpha Male????

Is Beto O Rourke an Alpha Male???

Is Joe Biden an Alpha Male????

How about Pocahontas...is she an Alpha Female???

How about Hillary ..is she an Alpha Female???

How about Michelle Obama....is she an Alpha Female???

And you can apply this reasoning to any candidate or leader out here.

Ok......How about Donald Trump...is he an Alpha Male???

I am thinking this should clear up a lot of the manufactured confusion going on out here .and I believe much of it to conceal this line of thought...or reasoning.

I think this question is pretty much avoided by most of the media and or pubic education in order to conceal much behind the manufactured confusion .

I think this too will help in clearing up the visceral hatred so many in both parties have for Donald Trump.....because I suspect that at some level many wannabees in leadership positions are not Alphas...
    Alpha's are not that easily controlled or herded....as are true puppets.

My sometimes runaway and rabid reasoning...

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-28-2019 at 12:31 PM.

You lost me at Michelle an anything female.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Not sure what Michelle O is, but Mike O well....not sure there either.

Trump is for sure alpha. The list you put up OT, the only ones close to alpha would be Biden and hitlery. But really dont consider either one to be.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Understand KINGCHIP....but definitely not Alpha Material. For all that matter ...neither was her husband...

But I included her as a possible runner...but to me not Alpha Material.

Backpacker 1513...I definitely do not consider Hillary nor Biden to be Alpha Material.. Hillary a nag....definitely...but not Alpha Material...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Neither do i OT. But they would be closer than any of the others you named.

Beto, hell I wouldn't even consider him a beta. Not sure what comes after that. LOL
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

In order to be an Alpha male one must stand ram rod straight and follow their convictions on their own with no outside help. Trump is the only one who fits this .
    He takes advice ; ponders the effects and makes the decision even though it may not be 100% to the liking of advisers . Compromise without giving up his stance .

As for the others they go where their leash leads them while putting on the I'm my own man or woman front to the sheep . So no they're not even close to the definition of Alpha . Just my 2 cents .

Run Low Drive On

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    In order to be an Alpha male one must stand ram rod straight and follow their convictions on their own with no outside help. Trump is the only one who fits this .
    He takes advice ; ponders the effects and makes the decision even though it may not be 100% to the liking of advisers . Compromise without giving up his stance .

As for the others they go where their leash leads them while putting on the I'm my own man or woman front to the sheep . So no they're not even close to the definition of Alpha . Just my 2 cents .

Run Low Drive On
    And a pretty worthwhile .02 cents, Eagle. Personally, I consider them to be of about the same level as those pesky little things that causes dogs to scratch. Not worth anything, but sure can cause a lot of frustration and aggervation. Alpha, my hind foot!~

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    And a pretty worthwhile .02 cents, Eagle. Personally, I consider them to be of about the same level as those pesky little things that causes dogs to scratch. Not worth anything, but sure can cause a lot of frustration and aggervation. Alpha, my hind foot!~
    True Beo. But constitution has a remedy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    She's the Alpha male in that relationship...
    Good medicine in bad places

Just keep in mind there are people who are alphas in the ego dept. and omegas in the smarts department.