Thread: Stealing the childhood from our very children.....

Default Stealing the childhood from our very children.....

I have noted over time and with increasing frequency the appearance of articles like this one.....in which our children and or grandchildren are continually sexualized in public schools....brought into sexual awareness before their time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...be-sexualized/

Now what a very very good woman told me years ago....and it turned out to be true..in it's pattern of operation.....was what was happening in government..in public schooling is that they were actually "Stealing the childhood from our children..bringing them into adulthood before their time...,.stealing their innocence..."

She turned out to be very very correct....may she rest in Peace.

They are now preying on our children to put them under their control...not create individual thinking ..but group think via pre mature sexualization..making young people believe they are more grown up than they really are.....ie…..entitled..

They are making our young people into political/social cannon fodder in this manner.

To me this predatory conduct is very very insidious...even demonic in it's internal nature and it's goals....

They are working very hard on stealing the very childhood from our children....over to government/social/political control..entitlement…
    Making/seducing them into thinking they are more mature and grown up than they really are.

They are trying to manufacture guaranteed predictable leftist voters...via this manner....instant gratification beliefs/religion....run amok. Manufacturing Ishmaelites in public schools.

And this will have a definite bearing on the future of our nation....our survival.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild amongst the flock.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-27-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I have noted over time and with increasing frequency the appearance of articles like this one.....in which our children and or grandchildren are continually sexualized in public schools....brought into sexual awareness before their time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...be-sexualized/

Now what a very very good woman told me years ago....and it turned out to be true..in it's pattern of operation.....was what was happening in government..in public schooling is that they were actually "Stealing the childhood from our children..bringing them into adulthood before their time...,.stealing their innocence..."

She turned out to be very very correct....may she rest in Peace.

They are now preying on our children to put them under their control...not create individual thinking ..but group think via pre mature sexualization..making young people believe they are more grown up than they really are.....ie…..entitled..

They are making our young people into political/social cannon fodder in this manner.

To me this predatory conduct is very very insidious...even demonic in it's internal nature and it's goals....

They are working very hard on stealing the very childhood from our children....over to government/social/political control..entitlement…
    Making/seducing them into thinking they are more mature and grown up than they really are.

They are trying to manufacture guaranteed predictable leftist voters...via this manner....instant gratification beliefs/religion....run amok. Manufacturing Ishmaelites in public schools.

And this will have a definite bearing on the future of our nation....our survival.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild amongst the flock.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Somewhat right along with this, I just saw a headline that stated "parents did not assign a gender to baby, so the goobermint did it for them". I didn't read the article. Just the headline was enough to make me feel sick. WHAT in heaven's name is wrong with people these days.?! Our society is going to hell in a hand basket very rapidly. I'm beginning to feel like an alien on my own planet anymore. People seem to have no morals, no values, no nuthin anymore. Nada, zero, zilch! I dearly and truly hope I'm not around long enough to see how bad it really going to get. The title of one of Hal Lindsey's books hit the nail on the head; "SATAN'S ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH". That's becoming more and more evident everyday.

It is said that Adolf Hitler once said, "give me your children and I'll give you the future." With this he established the "Hitler Jungen," the Hitler Youth. They made utterly ruthless soldiers as they were Co opted by the government before developing any moral center or character of their own. They rarely surrendered in battle; even the regular German Army thought they were batsh|t cr@yzee.

This is yet another iteration of a govt. taking over control of the kiddies.