Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you read the Ukraine transcript?

Default Have you read the Ukraine transcript?

Holy cow! NOTHING! Damn, did the Dems stick their foot in it this time!

They seem to think if the president even mentions Bidens name, it's an impeachable offense. This is going to be a Shlt show if there ever was one! And the Dems are on the bottom of that pile with no air...

This transcript is practically verbatim what Trump said it was before it was released. TRUMP JUST WON HIS RE-ELECTION TODAY!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I have.

It looks pretty much like what you would expect a conversation between world leaders to look like.

I expect that the opposition will try to paint it as contingent, reciprocal "leverage"... promising Javelin missiles, economic aid, and other support in exchange for whipping up doctored evidence of Biden's misconduct using hand-picked stooges to do the investigating... stating that all this is "implied" and "between the lines".

In reality, nothing improper took place, let alone criminal.

It was interesting to read that the Ukrainian president acknowledged they have a "swamp" there too, and they are working on cleaning it up. It's not just DC folks, this interlaced network of corruption and collusion spans the globe and penetrates to the inner sanctum of EVERY government to some extent. That's why it's taking SO LONG to clean it up. It's like a cancer... you better get it all, or you're just setting yourself up for a repeat in the not distant future because it grows back.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Yep, and that cancer grows back faster the second time around.
    I swear, if Trump doesn't win reelection, something is very wrong! I think the democrats want war!

I have.

It looks pretty much like what you would expect a conversation between world leaders to look like.

I expect that the opposition will try to paint it as contingent, reciprocal "leverage"... promising Javelin missiles, economic aid, and other support in exchange for whipping up doctored evidence of Biden's misconduct using hand-picked stooges to do the investigating... stating that all this is "implied" and "between the lines".

In reality, nothing improper took place, let alone criminal.

It was interesting to read that the Ukrainian president acknowledged they have a "swamp" there too, and they are working on cleaning it up. It's not just DC folks, this interlaced network of corruption and collusion spans the globe and penetrates to the inner sanctum of EVERY government to some extent. That's why it's taking SO LONG to clean it up. It's like a cancer... you better get it all, or you're just setting yourself up for a repeat in the not distant future because it grows back.
    I read it also and Bruss makes good points, as is his usual.
    The average voter will think this is standard pleasantries between presidents with both leaders expressing interest in ferreting out corruption in their respective countries. There is no smoking gun, however we know that the low information voters won't read it, just listen to their respective echo chamber.

Already most of the rat candidates for pres are claiming it is the smoking gun which is ridiculous, but they are trapped by the rabid leftards.
    They have made the Biden ( well really Obama / Clinton / Biden) relationship with Ukraine center stage.
    You can bet that the rat leadership understands the pickle they are in.

Let's hope that the Ukraine gov't comes up with the real smoking gun.

Gonna be fun to watch.

I am predicting right now that after this blows over, the next will be another "special council" Ukraine collusion and obstruction". Any takers on a bet?

helps understand if you know the behind context of the relationship between the two >>>> Obammy refused any military aid to Ukraine - one of the first action taking office Prez Trump shipped portable anti-tank launchers and sniper rifles along with special forces trainers for guerilla warfare - pizzed the everliving hell out of Putin ....

I see a little different here. Adorned with shiny new tin foil hat, I watched Trump get virtually every democrat congressman to express the crime and sentence for the Ukraine deal, to the public and world. Trump then opens the transcripts and dares Biden to do the same. Now we get to watch how they backslide on the comments to help clear one of their own.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I listened to Glen Beck go through it. I thought it was a whopper nothingburger.

Then I tuned on news and heard the dimocrats doubling down on it showing Trump was violating every oath and messing with elections.

Those jackasses have no shame. None.

But we knew that .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I listened to Glen Beck go through it. I thought it was a whopper nothingburger.

Then I tuned on news and heard the dimocrats doubling down on it showing Trump was violating every oath and messing with elections.

Those jackasses have no shame. None.

But we knew that .....
    And I thought something had died in the woods near my house. Now I know its the smell of rot coming from the demonrat party...all the way from DC to North Carolina. Does anyone else smell it? PEEEEEEYEW!!!Gag a maggot on a gut wagon!

Well, after the so called second hand whistle blower testified in closed session today, not a single thing stood out as being illegal. Also, CNN clipped the transcript to make it appear as though Trump was pushing the U Prez to investigate Biden when he was actually asking the U pres to look in to the corruption on the 2016 election. The Dems and their media are toast. This is the last straw and all they had left.. Biden is now the focus of Quid pro quo. He is being attack from many angles but there still are some who insist Trump is at fault. Same ol same ol....