Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME speech at U.N. by POTUS

Default AWESOME speech at U.N. by POTUS

He took no prisoners today, GOD BLESS HIM !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eICiLRykTFg

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    He took no prisoners today, GOD BLESS HIM !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eICiLRykTFg
    Yeah, and the chief sow in the swine herd just announced a formal impeachment inquiry will proceed. Me thinks the idiotcrats just stuck a wooden stake through their own wicked heart. POTUS said he is going to release the full, unredacted phone call in question tomorrow. From I have read and understand, the info they got concerning the phone call they got from an unnamed intelligence source came third hand. This is just one more account of them desperately grabbing at straws. If this plays out like I think it will, the domoncrats are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yeah, and the chief sow in the swine herd just announced a formal impeachment inquiry will proceed. Me thinks the idiotcrats just stuck a wooden stake through their own wicked heart. POTUS said he is going to release the full, unredacted phone call in question tomorrow. From I have read and understand, the info they got concerning the phone call they got from an unnamed intelligence source came third hand. This is just one more account of them desperately grabbing at straws. If this plays out like I think it will, the domoncrats are finished.
    Heard tonight there was NO quid pro quo in the conversation, according to people who already read it. . Pres. Trump suckered the idiots again and they took the bait. My guess is this was a genius move to get the Biden story out.

content of the UN speech was great - had the Big Stick out for sure - rammed it home to both Iran & China >>>> thought the Prez was a little tooo subdued - didn't have the usual zippp - he's always better when he's off any canned prep and just ad libbing ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    content of the UN speech was great - had the Big Stick out for sure - rammed it home to both Iran & China >>>> thought the Prez was a little tooo subdued - didn't have the usual zippp - he's always better when he's off any canned prep and just ad libbing ....
    I think that was intentional, on such a big stage , to show the restraint that MSM says he is incapable of.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I think that was intentional, on such a big stage , to show the restraint that MSM says he is incapable of.
    +1 I agree. Definatly delivered in a restrained, deliberative manner.

THAT was AMAZING! That has got to be the very best speech I have ever heard from any leader, including America! His subdued persona let the world know who he is and what he is saying is the truth. I would hope other nation leaders took notes. The whole of the planet NEEDS leaders like our President Trump! Just imagine!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    THAT was AMAZING! That has got to be the very best speech I have ever heard from any leader, including America! His subdued persona let the world know who he is and what he is saying is the truth. I would hope other nation leaders took notes. The whole of the planet NEEDS leaders like our President Trump! Just imagine!

most have a problem >>> just like the DNCers there's really nooooo way to argue SUCCESS - complain about calling the sovereign leader of Nort Korea "Rocket Boy" - but who is talking to whom?
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 09-25-2019 at 11:37 AM.

I took his silence and well mannered ways as a civilized warning to the internationalists hiding behind the UN. This is a different side of Donald Trump than we are accustomed to seeing.

I see it as part of a bigger strategy.....going on ....as alluded in "The Art of the Donald." by Christopher Bedford.......

To me this is a very deliberate but subdued notice to the internationalists hiding behind the UN facade.....Ishmaelites..

The UN is the private playground of these hidden internationalists...operating behind various governments.

And Donald Trump is not going along....just as the USA did not go along with the League of Nations after WW1.

I am thinking that if Donald Trump gets re elected in 2020.....we are going to see a less reserved President...coming out more Pro American than in his first tour.....hope so.

We need to quit carrying the worlod on our backs/wallets..the UN too.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I've been thinking and chewing on a concept for some time now...since the Obama Administration...and even before...but something small in the news I remembered brought it back out to the front ..and current events seem to have helped..

In their post on the thread "Q Anon...what say you" Centexdude makes an interesting statement which got my gears to working overtime...

As in the running up to the 2018 election cycle I wonder how many politicians will "retire" before 2020?
    I am and have also been asking why the so obvious vitriol against Trump and Company.....

I think I may be getting it and want to run this across to the members here...I may be nuts but I think the general pattern is there...

Ok....try this one out for size...

Obama was a puppet ...a real genuine puppet as have been many Presidents in this and the last century.

One of the purposes of his Presidency was to put America on the control puppet strings....Racially as well as sexually..
    This also had the effect of putting Hollywood more in the limelight than they deserve as a control agent over the American People.

But....

What was going on behind the scenes...where no one is supposed to be looking ...is the buying, selling , trading and bartering of America and American influence ...across the board...nationally and internationally and for huge profits.

One of the often overlooked tell tale evidences of the marketing/corrupting of America is the number of politicians which someone began to notice ...came into office not to well financially but came out millionaires....or very wealthy.

In this Centexdude may be on to something.

I am thinking that this is the dirty little secret about why so many in both parties do not like Trump....they are afraid of this exposure and Biden and Son are the tip of the exposure iceberg....THe Titanic if you like.

Someone does not want this corruption to be exposed...by both political parties and leading to the names of Corporations and their Bosses....many of them may not even be American..but international in scope..

While the nation was so distracted by Racism and Sex/Sexuality..under Obama's Administration ...this was operating in the background where most could not detect it.

What I am suspecting is that Trump and whoever is backing him...knew about it....and awaited their time....until 2016 and beyond. Trump was not supposed to win...and it was a huge shock to these people and companies wanting to remain hidden and concealed...

And that is what they have feared since Trump won the election....they realized they were in big problems if this got out to the general public...How much and by whom our country has been Sold, traded, Bartered..and bought....by these people...

It is to this fingerprint that I account the rabid vitriol...against Trump and company....for he is clearly not one of them...not bought , traded, bartered and sold to them...and from day one...

For they had an 8 year honeymoon under Barrak Obama...and now it has come to an end when Hillary was suppose to be a shoe in.

They cannot stand another four years of Trump...and Company. Speaking here of our leadership in Congress....and to whom they have sold their souls as well as ours.

Nonetheless..this is the outline of what I have been thinking....and this Biden business and his son...have brought too much out into the Light. They must try to redirect this narrative away from what is really going on.

Their reaction of vitriol against Trump and Company is the reaction of a slug to Salt. Ishmaelites run wild..

That is my brief outline of my thinking pattern of late...

Just wanted to run that outline past the members here...

I think this is much much bigger than Biden and son...

I also don't think Trump's UN visit and speech was separate from this ..what I am thinking..but connected at some level to these internationalists...deep staters.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom