Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you hate fake news .......................

Default If you hate fake news .......................

If you hate fake news, listen to this news conference between POTUS and PM of Australia. POTUS gives the media hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8J6vo5JBIA

I can't say enough good things about President Trump. Maybe we should press for longer term limits. Maybe 12 or 16, but then, that could bite our children and grand children in the butt down the road. Trump needs to be cloned for the future of America. LOL
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

the best thing is that his complaints & bitching actually serves a purpose >>>> the Fake News has lost sooo much credibility & ratings that they are hurting BIG TIME - everytime one of them pull a crapshot at Trump the rest sit back now and wait ....

Hahahehe! all polls have Joe Biden in a substantial lead over Trump, yet Warren just past Biden. Lmao!!! silly polls!!

I can't help but to get a belly laugh every time someone quote poll result.... what a farce!

Polls are meaningless this far out, and with multiple democrat contenders.

It does make for a good dog & pony show, though.

Actually, they are " meaningless" period!

NOOOO more White House press conferences - the new gal says the 150 days is only a start

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...not-returning/

In my mind and soul...one of the mistakes most of the press has done across this country is that they believe they are representing the people..when thinking people....not emoting people..know differently.

These thinking people know that the press is representing someone ..just not the America People...

And furthermore....they think that their kind of non representation of the American People is theirs's by default. It is not true...The American people will decide who and what represents them and it is not the American Press or what tries to pass for Press...news and information.

Most of the American press has become a type of professional gas lighting circus....just as is the case with the two political parties.

The mistake the Press or what tries to pass for press ..news and information .....has made is that they believe the American viewpoint is of private interpretation..their private interpretation....and yes...that means the press is promoting a religion ...a devout and zealous religion...

Thinking Americans are not buying into it and so voted in 2016. And the press and their private religion ....cannot stand it..and are trying 24/7 to openly and intentionally miss interpret ...miss represent the views of the American people....

And clearly the American people are voting with their remote controllers.....as they should do.

As the 2020 election nears....it is going to become more and more of a 3 ring circus with the media/press.....24/7 as they continue their private interpretation and or misrepresentation/gas lighting of the American people.....for lucre...votes. And so too the political parties.

Ishmaelites run wild......this became clear when the White Houses Press Briefings became a type of Jerry Springer...

I pray that more and more Americans come to vote with their remote controllers and against the media ... before going to the voting booth.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I'm sorry but I'm so tired of hearing about this BS and that BS.....Trump talked to the Ukraine President and said yeah investigate Biden and his sons illegal activity. Well we have Biden on record laughing about how he strong armed Ukraine on his sons behalf!!! Yet it's Trump who is evil....

I want to see people in prison. Biden and the Clinton's, yeah I want them to go to jail....If they don't send any one of these people over the corruption and bribes and such that has been proven.....

Banana Republic is what we have. I say lets all stop paying taxes and let it die!!! If You or I had done anything remotely like these people we would be in Federal Jail........Probably for Life!!

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm so tired of hearing about this BS and that BS.....Trump talked to the Ukraine President and said yeah investigate Biden and his sons illegal activity. Well we have Biden on record laughing about how he strong armed Ukraine on his sons behalf!!! Yet it's Trump who is evil....

I want to see people in prison. Biden and the Clinton's, yeah I want them to go to jail....If they don't send any one of these people over the corruption and bribes and such that has been proven.....

Banana Republic is what we have. I say lets all stop paying taxes and let it die!!! If You or I had done anything remotely like these people we would be in Federal Jail........Probably for Life!!
    Absolutely! This is all about vengeance, nothing more. They've been after Trump since he won the election. They've had a super case of butt on shoulders because their "darlin", Comrade Klinton didn't get the chance to be coronated and really screw the country up. I'm with you, Finris, about nine tenths of the commiecrat party should go to prison for a long, long time...alo0ng with about half the republicrats. I'm just about fed up with their crap! Did you ever see the original Walking Tall movie with Joe Don Baker as Buford Pusser? If so, do you remember what he did to that bunch of hooligans in that corrupt bar with that big stick he carried around. That's exactly what "we the people" need to do to the U. S. Congress. They need the stupid, arrogance and insolence pounded out of them.
    Last edited by beowulf; 09-24-2019 at 08:23 PM.