Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The 2nd Amendment is not about Hunting rifles....they are gaslighting us.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,338

    Default The 2nd Amendment is not about Hunting rifles....they are gaslighting us.

    I was stunned to hear this kind of thing done out in the open and like Johnathan Gruber and Obama Care.....counting on the concept and understanding that the average American knows little history and or about the Constitution of the United States.

    Beto O Rourke is operating on the concept that they will not take your hunting rifle....they are not here for your hunting rifles.


    The 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting at all..


    Beto is gaslighting....,.deceitful...and this is not a qualification for President of the United States... He is openly deceitful...about the 2nd Amendment for which he has taken an oath.


    The 2nd Amendment is about the Security of a Free State...not about hunting..


    Remember this when next you hear these politicians make speeches about guns and the 2nd Amendment.


    Again...


    The British Colonialists did not trust us with a state of the art Musket.....


    And here we have people in our own government trying to cloud and hide this history behind Hunting....not the intent of the 2nd Amendment..

    Like Johnathan Gruber ...they are counting on the ignorance of the American Voter and their television and or movie education in emotions...not in thinking.


    The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting.


    If you cannot be trusted with your guns you will never be trusted with your vote...



    Remember this because it is going to come up again in an attempt on the American Public to create and take advantage of confusion......right out in front of us..they are not even trying to hide it now days...



    Give me the name of the author of Confusion.....by name please....

    His name is Lucifer...Satan...and they are openly operating under the guise of doing good for us...when they are in fact making light into darkness and darkness into light....via their confusion...

    They are implying that gun owners are guilty of some crime by association with a particular brand of gun and it is therefore lawful to take their property when they have in fact committed no crime....no trespass...
    This is the nature of the confusion under which they are operating....and also concealing it behind hunting....when the 2nd Amendment says nothing at all about hunting..


    Ishmaelites run wild.....


    Pass this on to people in your circle...that the 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting...…...such that they are properly armed/heeled when next they hear this confusion trying to pass for leadership.



    My non Ishmaelite .02,

    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-21-2019 at 08:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    sorry but "hunting rifles" are also included - just about everything that shoots will eventually be banned - semi-auto rifles with a 5 round mag are already listed on the primary ban lists - definitely on the secondary "next step" lists - gunners for some strange reason believe that lever & pump actions with multi-round mags will stay safe >>> you think the Winchester 94s are going to stay legal? - even the most oblivious leftist have seen a western and Indians mowed down under rifle fire ....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    sorry but "hunting rifles" are also included - just about everything that shoots will eventually be banned - semi-auto rifles with a 5 round mag are already listed on the primary ban lists - definitely on the secondary "next step" lists - gunners for some strange reason believe that lever & pump actions with multi-round mags will stay safe >>> you think the Winchester 94s are going to stay legal? - even the most oblivious leftist have seen a western and Indians mowed down under rifle fire ....
    You are ABSOLUTELY correct, IW. I, for another, am not under such delusion as to think otherwise. Their eventual desire is to take everything including my single shot .22 squirrel rifle, my slingshots. Hell, they'll even try to cut off my right arm because I can use it to throw rocks at them. These pious, sanctimonious, self righteous SOBs! They want a fight, they'll damn sure get one. But they ain't gonna like the ending!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I was stunned to hear this kind of thing done out in the open and like Johnathan Gruber and Obama Care.....counting on the concept and understanding that the average American knows little history and or about the Constitution of the United States.

    Beto O Rourke is operating on the concept that they will not take your hunting rifle....they are not here for your hunting rifles.


    The 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting at all..


    Beto is gaslighting....,.deceitful...and this is not a qualification for President of the United States... He is openly deceitful...about the 2nd Amendment for which he has taken an oath.


    The 2nd Amendment is about the Security of a Free State...not about hunting..


    Remember this when next you hear these politicians make speeches about guns and the 2nd Amendment.


    Again...


    The British Colonialists did not trust us with a state of the art Musket.....


    And here we have people in our own government trying to cloud and hide this history behind Hunting....not the intent of the 2nd Amendment..

    Like Johnathan Gruber ...they are counting on the ignorance of the American Voter and their television and or movie education in emotions...not in thinking.


    The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting.


    If you cannot be trusted with your guns you will never be trusted with your vote...



    Remember this because it is going to come up again in an attempt on the American Public to create and take advantage of confusion......right out in front of us..they are not even trying to hide it now days...



    Give me the name of the author of Confusion.....by name please....

    His name is Lucifer...Satan...and they are openly operating under the guise of doing good for us...when they are in fact making light into darkness and darkness into light....via their confusion...

    They are implying that gun owners are guilty of some crime by association with a particular brand of gun and it is therefore lawful to take their property when they have in fact committed no crime....no trespass...
    This is the nature of the confusion under which they are operating....and also concealing it behind hunting....when the 2nd Amendment says nothing at all about hunting..


    Ishmaelites run wild.....


    Pass this on to people in your circle...that the 2nd Amendment says nothing about hunting...…...such that they are properly armed/heeled when next they hear this confusion trying to pass for leadership.



    My non Ishmaelite .02,

    Orangetom
    I remember, it was four or five years ago, that a young lady...IIRC she was about seventeen years old...addressed Congress regarding the 2nd amendment. Her final statement, and she looked straight at Schumer when she said it, was "the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting. Senator, it is so that we the people have the means to defend and protect ourselves from the likes of you". Schumer suddenly had a look on his face a if he had just been shot. He just couldn't believe that one so young fully realized and understood this, further, that she had the spine to boldly call his ass on the carpet for it before the whole U. S. Congress.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Morgan County, Alabama
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    +1 to all posts above.
    I've heard rants about gun bans before. It was always about AR-15s .... "weapons of war," as the antis refer to them.
    Now they are enboldened; they talk about "semiauto" guns, which means my ARs as well as my father's Remington 550-1 semi auto .22RF rifle, his 12gauge Browning Auto 5 as well as my semiauto handguns.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,820

    Default

    They can talk all they want..truth is it's unenforceable.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    +1 to all posts above.
    I've heard rants about gun bans before. It was always about AR-15s .... "weapons of war," as the antis refer to them.
    Now they are enboldened; they talk about "semiauto" guns, which means my ARs as well as my father's Remington 550-1 semi auto .22RF rifle, his 12gauge Browning Auto 5 as well as my semiauto handguns.

    it's not only semi-autos and large capacity magazines >>> #1 on every single ban list are the .50 cal Barretts and such - never been used in a mass shooting or even found in some kooks closet - then why??? >>> because when there was a confrontation between the gooberment and civilians - the civilian counter-snipers arrived - the Barretts got uncased - it's about disarming the resistant civilians and that's as uber resistant as it comes ...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    it's not only semi-autos and large capacity magazines >>> #1 on every single ban list are the .50 cal Barretts and such - never been used in a mass shooting or even found in some kooks closet - then why??? >>> because when there was a confrontation between the gooberment and civilians - the civilian counter-snipers arrived - the Barretts got uncased - it's about disarming the resistant civilians and that's as uber resistant as it comes ...
    You scored a bullseye here, IW. Truer words have never been spoken! And I re-emphasize to them...you want my guns? Come and take them. But pack a lunch, several in fact, because you're going to be here for quite a spell. MOLON LABE!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 09-21-2019 at 02:55 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,820

    Default

    Yeah..send the ones you don't mind losing if you come for mine.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,382

    Default

    Here's the problem : the sick pricks who want to take our guns won't be the ones coming for them. They will send LEO's , military , U.N. , etc, while they sit in their penthouses. Innocent people will die while they drink wine and eat crab legs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •