Thread: Did you watch the Lowndowski hearing today?

Default Did you watch the Lowndowski hearing today?

Oh my lord what a farce! He literally owned the house Dems! If you haven't seen it, go to YouTube and watch some of the highlights. Have a good laugh!!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prez Trump Twittered about the opening statement - said it was fantastic >>> didn't know a new act was being added to the House Circus ...

Indeed. He was subpoenaed to speak about the Mueller report: So his (Lewendowski's) questions were completely spot on..
    Good medicine in bad places

I caught a bit of replay on the shortwave bands....late last night.... 4.840 MHZ on Alex Jones.....and it was clear to me that it was leftist posturing ...and censorship to get the outcome they wanted...

It became clearly a dog and pony show...typical leftist kangaroo session....good cop/bad cop...but they were not good at managing what was happening.....Lewendowski broke out of their control...their herding attempt.

It quickly became and clearly ..the lowest common denominator in lack of leadership.

The left is loosing it in desperation....kangaroo inquiries are not going to do it...I can get that on Dr Phil or Oprah....et al....and I hate those programs...two legged wildlife.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02

Orangetom

What Impressed me most was his precise responses to the questions. The man didn't stammer a single word or phrase. He was articulate and in his right to refrain from exposing presidential confidentiality.

The committee tried their best to lead his responses and he turned those leads back on to the committee. Excellent job Lowandowski! Smart man!

Agree Camouflaged...agree..and well said too!!

The committee tried their best to lead his responses and he turned those leads back on to the committee. Excellent job Lowandowski! Smart man!

He got schooled for them ..how to handle the left..

This needs to be standard teaching curriculum..and or training video for this kind of thing...Ishmaelites two legged wildlife.....a teaching or training video.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom