Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well here we go....Beta says hell yes!

Not taking that bet, but he'll be gone long before that. He took a nose dive after that stupid statement

Have you notice a lot of these 'candidates are 'trying' to mimic Trump? It doesn't work for them.Trump's one of a kind and they can't mirror his image. That's pissing them off! Hehe! 🎁the gift keeps giving!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    I'm willing to bet that that video clip gets played a few thousand times between now and Nov 2020......any takers?
    That should be played by the RNC leading into the election. Just use the libs own words against them.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I think Beto just pissed away any shot he may have had at some office in Tx. I think statements like that will wake up a lot of dems. Alot of crap the far left is pushing now is turning off life long dems that do love America.
    Yeah, ole Francis just dropped his d--k in the dirt and stepped on it. That is if he had one to begin with.

I'd bet he'd have to land face first to do that.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I'd bet he'd have to land face first to do that.
    Good point! (Chuckle)

Any so called politician can state what they want about taking our guns on the campaign trail. But when it's all said and done they must ask themselves who is standing behind them .

One who leads on said principles always checks to see how many followers they have . And just how many are willing to die for their belief of disarming the rest of us . And if by per chance they believe they have enough then they may begin their insurrection against the Constitution and it's followers .
    Yet they only follow what the false polls tell them . They do not understand the true mind of the military both active and inactive . They have no idea how deep that oath of enlistment is carved into our hearts . It's our life ; blood ; soul and our very existence to enforce it's life and victory even unto our death . They can only win if we stand down or stay home and surrender . This by nature is not in our D.N.A. and never will be .

If they would be stupid enough to try this it would make the Revolutionary War look like a walk in the park . The blow back from the Constitutional believers would make our worst hurricane look like a summer storm . I hope and pray that common sense prevails for I'm truly a man of peace and abhor violence . But if brought to the point of violence in order to be free then I shall resurrect he who I was many moons ago and bring forth my best in battle to win freedom whether I'm there in the end or not .

Just an old man's thoughts.

Run Low Drive On

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Any so called politician can state what they want about taking our guns on the campaign trail. But when it's all said and done they must ask themselves who is standing behind them .

One who leads on said principles always checks to see how many followers they have . And just how many are willing to die for their belief of disarming the rest of us . And if by per chance they believe they have enough then they may begin their insurrection against the Constitution and it's followers .
    Yet they only follow what the false polls tell them . They do not understand the true mind of the military both active and inactive . They have no idea how deep that oath of enlistment is carved into our hearts . It's our life ; blood ; soul and our very existence to enforce it's life and victory even unto our death . They can only win if we stand down or stay home and surrender . This by nature is not in our D.N.A. and never will be .

If they would be stupid enough to try this it would make the Revolutionary War look like a walk in the park . The blow back from the Constitutional believers would make our worst hurricane look like a summer storm . I hope and pray that common sense prevails for I'm truly a man of peace and abhor violence . But if brought to the point of violence in order to be free then I shall resurrect he who I was many moons ago and bring forth my best in battle to win freedom whether I'm there in the end or not .

Just an old man's thoughts.

Run Low Drive On
    And this other old man here will be standing right there beside you, my brother. And if they're stupid enough to mess with the hive they'll learn, much to their chagrin, that the old bees still pack one hell of a sting! I, too, am a peaceable man. But if pushed to it I will give no quarter nor show no mercy. And as I've said before, I fully subscribe to George Patton's philosophy: to paraphrase, "you don't win by dying for your cause, you win by making that other poor bastard die for his cause." Beto, and the rest of that bunch of cretins, seem to think they were born with the right to rule. They wish to take us back to the time of peasants, surfs, and lords. They being the lords, us being the peasants and surfs. Well, I've got a barrel full of whoop-ass says they best get rid of such a stupid, arrogant and insolent notion. I, too, took that sacred oath, six times, to defend the constitution against ALL enemies...foreign and DOMESTIC. It is inscribed permanently upon my heart and soul. Its more precious to me than life itself. And as yet NO ONE has relieved me from my duties under that oath. And for the nay sayers, I remind you of one thing. When Eagle and I retired, the one thing they DID NOT DO...COULD NOT DO, was unteach us how to fight. And we're from the "old school" military.
    Last edited by beowulf; 09-15-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Agree about Beto….trying to remain desperately in the running but making a lot of waves to so do and the pimping media is picking up on the made to order bad guys..gun owners.

None of these people writing such articles seems want to tell the American People...that before the founding of this country....the British did not trust the American Colonialists with a state of the art musket...much less a rifled Musket which were just coming on line....most muskets were smoothbore...shotguns...single barreled shotguns...state of the art.

And today we have our own intelligences trying to declare that Americans cannot be trusted with a state of the art rifle....and trying to thus control the narrative by not teaching this history to the American people....the American Voter.

Instead we are constantly fed by our pimping media and leadership....emotional control....appeals to our fears and emotions..not real food or history by which to help us think for ourselves...but only to support political leadership who obviously do not trust us.....but must prey on our fears and emotions...insecurities.

Do not ever forget.....;

"The British did not trust Americans/Colonialists with a state of the art rifle/musket back then and sought to confiscate them...the very same thing our fake leadership is trying to do today."

And in a repetition of history ..our government is rapidly moving in a direction to not trust us with a state of the art rifle today.

Little has changed....unless you have a television and or movie education....and little else.

If you cannot be trusted with a gun and or ammunition....why would a government ever trust you with a vote?? Think it through ..it fits.

And what are they trying to do with the illegal aliens.....they are trying to tamp the vote in critical electoral vote states....because you cannot be trusted to vote progressive and consistently...so vote.

What really angers me is that the phony Republicans are not want to speak this to the American People while it is happening right in front of them.....by the phony left.
    The phony Republicans are passing up a teachable moment....to the American People.

Yorktown, Virginia is only 10 miles northwest of me where the Revolutionary War ended for America.
    Some of us have not forgotten.

And a little further Northwest is Jamestown, Virginia wherein the first permanent American Colony was begun in 1607...a lot of early American history took place right here in Virginia.

Nor have we forgotten the purpose of the first ten Amendments....to our Constitution...not just 2A..but all ten Amendments.

But the worst travesty ...to me....is that these whorish politicians are want to declare Americans guilty of some trespass by ownership of firearms and seize their property as if they had committed some crime or were involved in these shootings though it is not true at all. Guilty by association...by gun ownership.

This is what a true conservative leader should be screaming and teaching from then rooftops....removal of private property when no crime has been committed by the owners of said property. Someone is trying to find Americans guilty of a non existent crime or trespass by association....when they have committed no such crime...and yet someone wants to remove from them their private property.

This will not stop with guns...once they get their nose under the tent.

And the Phony Republicans are silent this whole time when they have what El Rushbo calls a teachable moment.... Silent.
    The Republicans disgust me in this arena for their silence.....disgusting.

Be Warned....Ishmaelites at work...running wild. If they have their way ..this thing is going to be much bigger than just Beto.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-16-2019 at 09:57 AM.

I'm not so sure all of them are being silent the way you think. I for one beleive they are waiting, bidding their time. History proves you don't show your hand until the fight is ready to be fought.

Now, as for the rhinos, yes, but they aren't really republicans. Just posers, and they are being flushed out one by one. The true Shlt stirrers are only left in place as show tune when the hammer actually drops, and they are the ones that will be the headliners.

This next October surprise just before the election is going to be a doozy!!!!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I pray that you are correct Camouflaged....I pray that you are correct.

I make such statements because to date...none or very very few of the Republicans are want to speak out … and or teach the American People some real history....

I just don't trust many of them...if at all. Too much Silence from the Republican party when they could verily be winning voters by some common sense history...

The left loves that word...common sense. I translate it..as a base appeal to emotional thinking...not historical facts...by which to guide us.

The Republican Party has been silent for way too long....and the only one speaking out frankly and with any measure of truth is Trump..and they hate him for it.

And it makes me disgusted with the Republican Party....

Our President needs a "Teachable Moment" to get to the good conscience of the American thinker and voter....not emotional pabulum so often invested into by the left and the silent Republicans.

Now to...me......That.....would be leadership...a rare and valuable angle on leadership and thinking....

I don t detect a lot of that happening on the part of the Republican Party.....only by Trump and Company....

But.....as you indicate..it is a good ways to the 2020 election.

I am buckling up my seat belt and shoulder harness.....trays in the upright and stored position.

Standing by and observing for wildlife in it's natural habitat...Ishmaelites run wild....and so prepared...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom