Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well here we go....Beta says hell yes!

Default Well here we go....Beta says hell yes!

Surprised this hasn't already been posted today, but I'm sure most of you all have heard about it....
    He will be the new poster boy for the NRA....
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...-to-new-level/

I have some parts made out of lead, covered with a nice shiny pretty copper that he can have.

Mine said there not going anywhere...and the love me for feeding them

Beto's ship sunk a long time ago. He is just trying to not be in last place when the hammer falls. I can tell you this, if he thought saying something like that was going to gain him favor with the 2A patriots, that boy just fell backwards a few thousand votes. What an idiot!

I saw an SUV yesterday while out and about. I've seen it around town a few times with a Beto sticker on the back window. Yesterday it had a thick red marker slashed across his sticker. I think that voter finally woke up!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Beto's ship sunk a long time ago. He is just trying to not be in last place when the hammer falls. I can tell you this, if he thought saying something like that was going to gain him favor with the 2A patriots, that boy just fell backwards a few thousand votes. What an idiot!

I saw an SUV yesterday while out and about. I've seen it around town a few times with a Beto sticker on the back window. Yesterday it had a thick red marker slashed across his sticker. I think that voter finally woke up!
    Even some libs own guns, sounds like one of them has had enough......but not the only one by a long shot.

I think Beto just pissed away any shot he may have had at some office in Tx. I think statements like that will wake up a lot of dems. Alot of crap the far left is pushing now is turning off life long dems that do love America.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

His name is Francis.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Sure as hell ain't as tough as a boy named Sue!!
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Francis, Sue, LMAO !!!! Blast from the past
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

I'm willing to bet that that video clip gets played a few thousand times between now and Nov 2020......any takers?