Thread: Harvest Guard - re-usable canning lids sale 33% off

Default Harvest Guard - re-usable canning lids sale 33% off

https://canninglids.com/

Harvestguard is running a 13-hour sale just today, Friday the 13th, 2019, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mountain Time. Customers who enter the coupon code Friday13 will receive an additional 13% discount, on top of their current 20% introductory discount, making it 33% off regular pricing. Stock up on these great canning lids!

Nice find
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Thanks IW, it worked like a charm
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Yes, THANK YOU! You can never have too many canning lids!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

https://survivalblog.com/home-cannin...chele-c/print/

I have, many times over the years thought about learning to use Tattler lids because they are reusable – but they are so expensive! So I and managed to put off buying them for a very long time.

Last spring there was a sale on bulk packs of Tattler re-usable canning lids, and I just happened to have some extra money, so I bought 200 wide mouth and 200 of regular mouth size canning lids. I have known for a long time that I needed to learn to use them, and even though I have in my emergency stores over 100 boxes of the regular metal lids, in a long term emergency they would eventually run out, and personally, as a prepper that was not acceptable to me. I like the fact that Tattler or Harvest Guard kids can safely be used repeatedly, if handled properly.

If you stop and think how regular lids can only be used once, tatters pay for themselves in the long run. If you take care of them, keep them in a dry place and wash well before and after every use, they will last nearly forever. I have hundreds of them is both sizes and I'm still using the same ones I purchased several years ago.... And you know how much canning I do every year. They are indispensable.

When I store mine for the winter, I wash them with a mild detergent, ( NEVER PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER) dry them and let them sit out over night, then I lightly oil them with coconut oil before I store them away. When I'm ready to reuse them, I just pull out what I need, wash them, dry them and they are ready for my next canning session.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    If you stop and think how regular lids can only be used once, tatters pay for themselves in the long run. If you take care of them, keep them in a dry place and wash well before and after every use, they will last nearly forever. I have hundreds of them is both sizes and I'm still using the same ones I purchased several years ago.... And you know how much canning I do every year. They are indispensable.

When I store mine for the winter, I wash them with a mild detergent, ( NEVER PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER) dry them and let them sit out over night, then I lightly oil them with coconut oil before I store them away. When I'm ready to reuse them, I just pull out what I need, wash them, dry them and they are ready for my next canning session.

I'd like to see a DIY sealing ring kit - die cutting knife set and a bulk material source ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I'd like to see a DIY sealing ring kit - die cutting knife set and a bulk material source ....
    Now you talking, but I got a case each in the mean time.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

**************** NEW DISCOUNT OFFERING ***********************

the SurvivalBlog has arranged a discount >>>>>

"For those of you who are stocking up on canning supplies, Harvest Guard is offering a 20% discount just for SurvivalBlog readers. Enter the code “survivalblog” during checkout to receive 20% off any order for Harvest Guard Reusable Canning Lids."

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Thanks for the info, I bought a double lifetime supply last sale.. They work good
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*