Thread: I m glad John Bolton is gone...

Default I m glad John Bolton is gone...

I never liked that fellow and thought he was a hawkish Henry Kissenger put there by someone else pulling his strings..when needed. A proxy hawk ...to be released when needed and put there to get control over the Trump White house.

He is not the only one..but definitely a hawk.....

We've had way too many hawks over the years....

Don't get me wrong....I'm not against the "Big Stick" type philosophy..but don't forget to walk softly.

I've seen way to many military cemeteries in my lifetime and we have way to many of our people...our finest blood..... buried around the world. Way too many.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

He was nothing more than a DS holdover from Bush. Never understood why Trump wanted him. That man is responsible for so many deaths, both US and many others worldwide
    Last edited by bacpacker1513; 09-11-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I think he was a useful tool for a certain desired outcome, although I'm not sure what t was. Kinda like when you hire a contractor. He comes in, does the desired task, then moves on. Like so many of Trumps other positions that have come and gone. He will appoint another to get the next step in the process done.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Bolton was a hardliner. Trump used his hardline talents with both Iran and N. Korea, which was needed.That being said I think now the Trump admin. wants to "soften" things a bit but Bolton wasn't having any of it.....

Bolton is best as UN Ambassador, dealing with the scum there....and not getting the US rolled.
    Good medicine in bad places

He is another along the lines of NoName and Bush senior that I will shed no tear for when they go to meet their maker. Same with W Bush, the Clintons, Cheny, obummer, Holder. Thats a long list, but yall get my drift.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Bolton was a good guy - great gooberment asset - correct international figure for certain circumstances & situations >>>> just not the right guy for a POTUS trying to use a soft glove to pull out from a 50-50 supported war ...

you think Bolton would allow for a major fubar like Benghazi Massacre??