Thread: the missing 2.3 trillion

Default the missing 2.3 trillion

No , we have not forgotten. Been wondering when this would re-surface.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flashb...-the-pentagon/

It was widely reported earlier this year that the Pentagon can not account for $21 trillion in spending as the military-industrial complex has swelled to unforeseen proportions while endless wars continue throughout the Middle East.
    It shouldn't take an army of accountants to audit the books and figure out where it went... but even if it does I bet it would cost a lot less than 20 trillion. Money well spent IMHO especially if it identifies ways to reclaim some of that 20T or prevent the waste/fraud/abuse going forward.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

I'm betting that POTUS /Q know where the money went.

I would be thrilled to see this get brought back to life and answers be given. Carry it right thru obammy's 8 years and into the current admin. This would be a great start on draining the swamp.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Don't think o bammy had anything to with this. Bush /Cheney , however...........

I'd lay good money that obammy continued on the tradition. He was taking money from everywhere. No way I think he let dod go by.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Don't think o bammy had anything to with this. Bush /Cheney , however...........

the guy's first job was collecting & distributing payoff envelopes >>>> yeh, he's reformed

make us all laugh >>>> he didn't know anything about the Clinton's "Pay to Play" operation in the State Department either
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 09-11-2019 at 06:29 AM.

Wondering to myself...if ..in addition to the regular take/graft....someone is financing some very very expensive black projects.

Also wondering at the state of the art and world conditions ..to where if technology has moved that far....are we as Americans now become the enemy to where these black projects are for us...are we in need of control....herding...by these new black projects.

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.