Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dead and The Living

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Good thought process. I look forward to the upcoming works.
    Thanks for sharing
    Thank you. Book two is in the works (idea stages still with the first two or three chapters typed out). Its going to be an interesting ride with this series. I'm working on a few different books right now and taking care of my dad who has dementia. Sorry I missed this post.

OlympicArms... You ba$tard!!! Now I am hooked. Put me in for the drawing, and If I don't win it.... I want a signed copy... Um... What happens to Chris?
    Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last W. Churchill

I can't find it on Amazon.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I can't find it on Amazon.
    Backpacker1513, here is the link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Living-Z...0878085&sr=8-1

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    OlympicArms... You ba$tard!!! Now I am hooked. Put me in for the drawing, and If I don't win it.... I want a signed copy... Um... What happens to Chris?
    Oh man, where do I begin to tell you what happened to Chris? A lot actually. I will be working on book two soon. A lot to come with this series. The main characters may get their own book of sorts. I'm still toying with that idea. I would love to show what happened before they all met. I think it would be really interesting. Especially the character named Tex.

The eBook version is right now .99. I will put you in the drawing for the print copy once I get this back from my editor and do the print cover artwork. I will sign the copies that I send out when I do get the book into print format. I had such a blast writing this one. It really messed with my head to leave the book and work on a different project. I really want to take my time with book two and get the story right. I was about 35K into book two when I stopped and decided I was going in a predicable area and I wanted something different. Also, no character is safe in this book. Not at all. Not even Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympicArmsFan View Post
    Backpacker1513, here is the link to it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Living-Z...0878085&sr=8-1

My bad. When IO went to pick it up, it showed I already had bought it. I never finished reading it. Gonna have to correct that error.

My bad. When IO went to pick it up, it showed I already had bought it. I never finished reading it. Gonna have to correct that error.
    Awesome and thank you for buying it! When you are done, please leave a review on Amazon. It helps. Good or bad reviews as long as they are honest reviews help.

I hope you enjoy the ending. It sets up things for book two with a few things that most might not see coming. Its mentioned a handful of times in book one.

Gonna try and read on it next week. To much to do this weekend to start beforehand. That you for your efforts.

Gonna try and read on it next week. To much to do this weekend to start beforehand. That you for your efforts.
    No worries. I know how things can be. Enjoy it when you have the time to finish it. Thank you again for buying it.

I really enjoyed what I read here, but the mention of a book two causes me to shy away from buying it. I got wrapped up in that with out of the ashes series by William W. Johnstone (Ben Raines). Darn thing just went on and on and on and on and...well, you get the picture. I think when I finally got tired of it and stopped buying them I had gotten something like thirty four, or so, books of the series. A two or three book set is okay, but when the thing starts to go on into infinity it gets awfully boring.

It is a great start though, OAF. Just conclude the thing before it goes too long.