Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What y'all make of this

Default What y'all make of this

Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Weird video! Parts seem like a cut and paste job!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Is it our military testing out if they can move the storm ? Or is it China demonstrating their displeasure over the tariffs ??

(starting at 2:20)
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

Very interesting . Just heard on PSB that a guy named Peter Newell wrote a book, " America's secret Island " , about warehouses in the Bahamas storing Chinese drugs for delivery to U.S. Anyone else heard of this ? I have no proof , never heard of this author or read the book.

It was Trump using the same machine Bush used to steer Katrina in to New Orleans to steer Dorian away fro Mar a Lago. Too bad the Bahamas was collateral damage.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Prob should have put this in Tin Foil, but these days it's almost like I need to eliminate that section completely.

Truth is stranger than fiction.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Weird, but as a rule I don't trust anything as facts on YouTube. I don't beleive we have actually perfected that kind of tech just yet. I could be just wishin and hopin but, there ya have it... Still a weird vid though.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

First off...this is not the biggest and worst storm to hit the USA....in 1969 Hurricane Camille tore up the Gulf Coast very very bad. I've not seen destruction like that before and I've been through a few hurricanes and typhoons in Japan.
    Over 200 MPH..back in 1969. Someone is pulling your leg here.

Second...we have technology ..much of which cannot be released to the general public nor will it...it would collapse many existing business and industries.

What convinced me of this was a description of what this PHD saw when he took a trip to Jet Propulsion Laboratories...in Pasedina...California. He stated that the people on the lines doing the actual work were the very best minds in the country ..and they were very very young. the brightest minds in the country.It was obvious to him that when you were 30 plus ...the field had changed..many of them. You were washed up at 30..the fields and knowledge were moving that fast. By 30 or so you were making sure the younger people got the materials they needed..it was moving that fast.

What these people visiting back then were doing was experimenting in separating cells ...blood cells for use. Now this had been done before but too many cells were lost in the process...and they had come up with a better way to do it...but lacked funds. They needed about half a million dollars. The chief guy told them their idea had merit and he could get them 4 or 5 million tomorrow..but they had to hand over the concept to JPL for their use or not use.
    They declined but went on the tour and the PHD explained what they saw at JPL.

Also that they were working on any and everything that could be concieved...not just jets and propulsionl..but anything they thought would or could be gotten to work.

I submit to the readers that much of the inventiveness of America has been kept off the marketplace...so as not to collapse present billion dollar industries.

There are numerous people who have written on suppressed inventions....over the years....and have some interesting stories or narratives to tell....particularly in high mileage cauberation or fuel system.....not all of them gasoline..but alternative fuels....and suppressed.

Do I think we can steer a Hurricane...I believe we can. I have nothing to base it upon..just what stories and tell tale traces we have heard..ove the years.

Keep watching hurricanes for this tell tale evidence ...there will be more coming....observe and note the patterns.

Remember when there was so much talk about how inferior the M1 Abrahams tank was supposed to be??? What happened in both Desert STorm events????

Remember how over the years we have been told over and over and over and over and over ...ad nausea...how inferior we are to Russian equipment and techniques.???

What happened in both Desert wars with the Famed Russian Equipment??

If Americans really knew how technologically superior we really are......you would not be so easy to put on the puppet strings and be made afraid when you are supposed to be...scheduled to be put on the fear and insecurity puppet strings...by a willing and compliant education and media system.

You see????

You would not so easily follow the scheduled "Herding " program...understand now??? You would not vote properly and predictably. This is or was obvious in the 2016 election and what someone is trying to do here today to tamp the vote.

Someone out there wants us as Americans ..to be disarmed...not just physically..but mentally and spiritually as well.

Think hard and long on this one...and while your at it ....learn to observe two legged wildlife at work..on us...daily.

All you have to do is watch and listen to the Leftist Democratic Presidential Candidates spewing out their Bondage/Herding.....and then listen carefully to the silence of the phony conservative Republicans as they pass up what El Rushbo calls a "Teachable Moment."

They are working together to steer the public.... to steer and thus prevent a public storm...awakening unless they need such an storm.

Be Warned.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-09-2019 at 10:00 AM.

And don't forget about Hurricane Carla! Really bad one too! A major cat5, 1961.
    I was in the middle of that one and I still remember the details. It tore even Houston to the ground! Our house was destroyed and so was everyone else's. It's still considered the worst in American history.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 09-09-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    First off...this is not the biggest and worst storm to hit the USA....in 1969 Hurricane Camille tore up the Gulf Coast very very bad. I've not seen destruction like that before and I've been through a few hurricanes and typhoons in Japan.
    Over 200 MPH..back in 1969. Someone is pulling your leg here.

Second...we have technology ..much of which cannot be released to the general public nor will it...it would collapse many existing business and industries.

What convinced me of this was a description of what this PHD saw when he took a trip to Jet Propulsion Laboratories...in Pasedina...California. He stated that the people on the lines doing the actual work were the very best minds in the country ..and they were very very young. the brightest minds in the country.It was obvious to him that when you were 30 plus ...the field had changed..many of them. You were washed up at 30..the fields and knowledge were moving that fast. By 30 or so you were making sure the younger people got the materials they needed..it was moving that fast.

What these people visiting back then were doing was experimenting in separating cells ...blood cells for use. Now this had been done before but too many cells were lost in the process...and they had come up with a better way to do it...but lacked funds. They needed about half a million dollars. The chief guy told them their idea had merit and he could get them 4 or 5 million tomorrow..but they had to hand over the concept to JPL for their use or not use.
    They declined but went on the tour and the PHD explained what they saw at JPL.

Also that they were working on any and everything that could be concieved...not just jets and propulsionl..but anything they thought would or could be gotten to work.

I submit to the readers that much of the inventiveness of America has been kept off the marketplace...so as not to collapse present billion dollar industries.

There are numerous people who have written on suppressed inventions....over the years....and have some interesting stories or narratives to tell....particularly in high mileage cauberation or fuel system.....not all of them gasoline..but alternative fuels....and suppressed.

Do I think we can steer a Hurricane...I believe we can. I have nothing to base it upon..just what stories and tell tale traces we have heard..ove the years.

Keep watching hurricanes for this tell tale evidence ...there will be more coming....observe and note the patterns.

Remember when there was so much talk about how inferior the M1 Abrahams tank was supposed to be??? What happened in both Desert STorm events????

Remember how over the years we have been told over and over and over and over and over ...ad nausea...how inferior we are to Russian equipment and techniques.???

What happened in both Desert wars with the Famed Russian Equipment??

If Americans really knew how technologically superior we really are......you would not be so easy to put on the puppet strings and be made afraid when you are supposed to be...scheduled to be put on the fear and insecurity puppet strings...by a willing and compliant education and media system.

You see????

You would not so easily follow the scheduled "Herding " program...understand now??? You would not vote properly and predictably. This is or was obvious in the 2016 election and what someone is trying to do here today to tamp the vote.

Someone out there wants us as Americans ..to be disarmed...not just physically..but mentally and spiritually as well.

Think hard and long on this one...and while your at it ....learn to observe two legged wildlife at work..on us...daily.

All you have to do is watch and listen to the Leftist Democratic Presidential Candidates spewing out their Bondage/Herding.....and then listen carefully to the silence of the phony conservative Republicans as they pass up what El Rushbo calls a "Teachable Moment."

They are working together to steer the public.... to steer and thus prevent a public storm...awakening unless they need such an storm.

Be Warned.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I was at Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, in 1969 when Camille made its appearance. IIRC, at first Fort Walton Beach was the "bullseye", then a high pressure front came along and turned it to a more northerly direction. After it passed there were fishing boats found as far as twenty miles inland. Buildings were totally obliterated. All that was left were the concrete slabs they were built on. Camille was a small hurricane area wise, but the force she packed was utter devastation. Wind gusts exceeded beyond 200 mph in some cases. We still had a huge storm surge in the area. There was a fishing pier on Santa Rosa Island I used to fish off. It was totally obliterated. YEP! I remember Camille all too well. Camille was my first experience with hurricanes. I've been through a few of them since I've been in North Carolina, two in particular...Fran in 1996, and Floyd in 1999, were really bad in our area.

And, Tom, I believe you're absolutely correct in that a lot of technology...and it capabilities, are kept from public knowledge. Can they actually steer a hurricane? I don't know, but I think I'd be a fool's fool to argue against it. Government treats those it is supposed to serve like mushrooms...keep us in the dark and feed us bullsh*t. I still feel that at some point in the future, near or far...its difficult to say...we are going to be facing some extremely difficult and trying times. Those who haven't prepared for it are going to be in serious trouble.