Thread: Advice on good Foreign Pharmacy?

Default Advice on good Foreign Pharmacy?

So I am a physician and can write prescriptions and have looked into signing up with an American Pharmacy to use in stockpiling meds for SHTF. And while I don’t have the “prescription” problem being faced by most of you I’m still facing the “expensive” problem. I can got them but American drugs are sooo expensive!

Anyone have good advice on a good foreign pharmacy that offers good quality at a reasonable cost.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Well it ain't Mx, unless you convince them you are local. Back in the day, I could go across into Nuevo Laredo and pick up a bottle of 1000 mg Tylenol 3 for $10. Then they got sticky at the border on US side, so cost another $10 for a Mx Dr script for them. Not any more. Maybe Australia, or consider Vet pharm.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

You might be able to work something out with any number of pharmacy. https://www.israelpharm.com/faq/#1https://trustusarx.com/catalog/view?slug=Doxycycline

I can't remember the last time I had a prescription for anything in the past 20 yrs or so........ The last time I even seen a dr office was for a physical for my DL endorsement.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

alldaychemist.com
    Good medicine in bad places

My mom and my brother both use a company based out of Florida called Indian pharmacy. The money is charged in the US, not some hut in Bangladesh and your stuff comes FedEx from India. My mom said the only difference she's seen in the Meds is the blister packs are in German, or other European languages. Half of the drugs here are made in India anyway. My brother saves somewhere around $300 a month using them.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I can't remember the last time I had a prescription for anything in the past 20 yrs or so........ The last time I even seen a dr office was for a physical for my DL endorsement.

same here - probably 25 years - if the Doc has a prescription for you and you don't have a co-pay pharm card - hit them up for some freebie meds from the vendor supply closet - the pharm reps leave meds and someone deserves to get them ...

alldaychemist.com has always been the most popular.