Thread: Active shooter in Texas again

Default Active shooter in Texas again

Reports of 2 active shooters in vehicles around the Midland/Odessa area. Texas DPS are urging the public to stay off of I-20 between Midland, Odessa, and Big Springs as well.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Antifa promised some activity. Is this it?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Default He got 20. Local Black High School shooter got 10....

They are now reporting 5 dead and 20 injured. And now they are saying there was only 1 shooter. Whaaat? The Midland police, the Odessa police, and the state DPS all reported 2 shooters. This does not pass the smell test.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I'm guessing it is somebody who figured shooting at random cars would divert the police to render aid to others and he'd be able to get away. I bet they find he had already killed someone somewhere and figured he was gonna go out shooting.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Story I read said it started with a traffic stop by a Texas State Trooper. Suspect started firing a rifle through the rear glass of his vehicle, striking one of the troopers in the patrol car. Then sped away and a pursuit ensued. Suspect was shooting randomly at anything and anyone until finally cornered and killed by LE. That sounds to me like it had to be more than one person involved. No motive was mentioned.

They also said he hijacked a USPS truck. He was shot dead near the movie theater. They said the did suspect 2 shooters at first because of the wide spread of victims but later realized it was one moving random shooter.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

damn Amish Rumspringa rowdies on the rampage ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    damn Amish Rumspringa rowdies on the rampage ....

🤦*♂️
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Don't know if it's true, but somebody posted the guy's name and that he had a Beto sticker on his truck.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power