Thread: by the content of their skin colour...not their character........

Default by the content of their skin colour...not their character........

Here we go again..the left showing their true colours...every pun intended..here...

Remember what Dr. Martin Luther King stated....

"By the content of their Character...not the colour of their skin."

Now watch the left over and over ad nausea...turning to skin colour while attempting to deny that route to others....and they so do....all they have is skin colour...

Here.....manufacturing a bad guy by skin colour...the best they have..peak performance....they are the racists out here.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/cnn-ana...eat-in-us.html

I believe that in the end when maximum chaos will be needed across this country the siren cry of the left is going to be the blame game on "Straight White Christian Males." They have to take it that far to reach their goals....

You can see the left manufacturing the steps..the groundwork for this template of Chaos Manufacturing ..Herding all across the nation.

This racist woman is only a small part of what is coming....to this nation....via Ishmaelites run wild...

People who can still think for themselves do not want to view the world through the prism of race and racism 24/7....it gets tiring......nor be guided by professional racists..dependent on the racist blame game for power and control/herding.

And Chicken Noodle News/CNN is just such an bunch of professional racist Herders..Among others out there....dependent on racism to manufacture a bad guy....good cop/bad cop.

These people...in herding attempts of others...seem not to have a clue as to how disgusting they have become..with their racist blame game...

They think it is some kind of entitlement.....and now have progressed far enough to forget what Dr. King taught....they have become the very thing they did not like...in others....

They have become demonic in their racist entitlement beliefs....and think no one notices....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-24-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Don't forget to add in the Nationalism as being bad. The left has combined them into White Nationalist. I already hear it in media frequently, but you are spot on, they have to build up the narrative.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Of course they do, Orange tom, If it weren't for double standards, the communist left wouldn't have any standards at all.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    Of course they do, Orange tom, If it weren't for double standards, the communist left wouldn't have any standards at all.

Good point GR82BPREPD...I'd not quite thought of it to that extent but that is precisely to what it sums up....double standards...

And spot on with the no standards at all if not for double standards...excellent observation...

They are to me a type of madness trying to pass for normal..herding into madness.....not liberty and freedom..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom