Thread: Been thinking along these lines.....and for some time now...

Default Been thinking along these lines.....and for some time now...

This by El Rushbo...from Breitbart News Newtork...

Been thinking to myself and for some time now...that someone out here is so unhappy with Trump being President..and upsetting/threatening so many of their carefully laid out Holy "herding " programs....that they would be willing to collapse the economy before the election as a way or manner of "Rigging " the vote.

Crisis Management...techniques.

It is my belief that if Trump Wins....in 2020...that these internationalists...would be willing to collapse the American economy to punish this nation and people for not ceding the country to them.

They believe this country belongs to them and their control.....in an international manner..not an American manner. And I believe many of our leadership have bought and sold their souls into such an control mechanism...and they are willing to sell the very souls of rest of America and Americans to the same control mechanism.....ie...Herd.

And that If they have to collapse the economy to so do....so be it.

I also believe it is these internationalists who have been interfering in our politics...for over 100 years now...not Russia....or other countries ..but this internationalist group..often hiding and concealing themselves as a countries leadership. Ishmaelites run wild.....counterfeiters...liars and deceivers.

I believe that many in leadership positions and in many nations are proxies...put there to accomplish what is being done to many nations ...to cede their sovereignty to these internationalists..who do not want to be seen or known.

And I think El Rushbo is correct.

Glad to see someone speaking out ....wish most of the media would so do....

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Never underestimate a herd mentality
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

we could be sooooo lucky if it's ONLY an attack on the US economy >>>> been damn quiet on the international theater - don't discount all kinds of attacks directly on the US and attacks elsewhere that will draw in the US - WAR is not a favorable topic during elections ...

expect to be hearing & seeing more about the US withdrawal from Afganistan - a withdrawal from the 38th Parallel Korean DMZ would have been historical & a blue ribbon winner on the election trail ...

We need to get out of Afghanistan...we have been protecting someone's investment ...for too long...someone not wanting to be seen or known...making a profit from that countries woes.and the down payment on their investment made in blood.

Same thing someone wants to do in Syria....same pattern..in blood. Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I fully expect an economic collapse before election time gets here. Maybe by spring. Many signs are already showing it. The media is hyping it just like in 2007/2008. Try and take it down before the elections hit. The left knows the economy is strong now and more folks will look at that than anything else, racism, pedophilia, wars, none will matter like the economy will. The left don't have many cards left to play, that may be the biggest one.
    Last edited by bacpacker1513; 08-24-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that the left and their allies on the right will attempt to sabotage the economy before Nov 2020. I can see it already in even the local news idiots...reporting that the recession is imminent...they have no clue and no 'experts' to back them up. They just say it like it's a fact. Trouble is, I have not much faith in the average American to actually pay attention...

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    We need to get out of Afghanistan...we have been protecting someone's investment ...for too long...someone not wanting to be seen or known...making a profit from that countries woes.and the down payment on their investment made in blood.

Same thing someone wants to do in Syria....same pattern..in blood. Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Prez Trump wanted some faster action but the Pentagon got a reprieve the last I heard - mostly Marines and I don't see them leaving the Middle East any who - probably get a nice new barracks deal in Saudiland or UES ....

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Absolutely no doubt in my mind that the left and their allies on the right will attempt to sabotage the economy before Nov 2020. I can see it already in even the local news idiots...reporting that the recession is imminent...they have no clue and no 'experts' to back them up. They just say it like it's a fact. Trouble is, I have not much faith in the average American to actually pay attention...

Agree Borrego.....how about those Kardashians???

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.