Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muslim ban

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I've been known to throw people out of my house that are there for no good. Looks like the same situation to me.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Well, I don't know, IW. They seem to be of the slimy ilk that think it is their right to say anything they want to about others, but when it gets turned back on them they get all puffed up, offended, and get their tender willtle feewings hurt. There is just something about them that sets my spidey senses tingling. As Robby the Robot would say, "danger, danger, Will Robinson." I trust them about as far as I can throw the U. S. Capital Building and have about as much for them as I would leprosy. There is just something evil about them. What was it someone said earlier...the camel getting its nose under the edge of the tent?

nope - just don't let them in the country <<<< for OUR sake >>>> they want to push their notorious notoriety onto the international stage - both stand little chance of being re-elected - don't need to make them some liberal hero god ....

Their visit is a double danger to Israel and us here in the USA. If something happens to them while they are there it will be blamed on the Republicans and or particularly this administration.....Chaos Manufacturing...Ordo Ob Chao.....Order from Chaos..

While there they will try to imply that those on the Gaza Strip have the backing of the United States and it's people...ie...them.

But much much worse....and not spoken about in the press...is their safety ...

If something were to happen to one or both of them it would be blamed on the Trump Administration as well as Israel..and Israel cannot guarantee their safety in the West Bank Area.

The question for which no one wants to ask or present...is .....

"At what point will these two women be worth more socially and politically ...dead than alive...as Martyrs for the cause...there and here in America??!!"

I believe this is the question for which no one wanted/wants asked...and it would be prime material for effecting the 2020 election....

If Trump loses the 2020 election to a leftist....because something happened to one or both of these women......Israel will be right back where they were under the Obama Administration....

To me...these are some stupid...stupid...women....they really think they are sitting on 24 carat.....gold....the only one in town.

I think they have no clue how far someone would go to play them, America, and the world.

Ishmaelites at work......again in the silence...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-16-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Well rats..........I was hoping for a showdown at the airport when they arrived in Israel