Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslim ban

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Default Muslim ban

Omar, the muslim member of the dem squad wants to go to Israel. Israel says no. She accuses them of having a muslim ban... like they really care what she says, LMAO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...-as-dems-decry

My only regret is that she doesn't go there, try to stir them up, and they take care of the problem.

And then there were three.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

the US must have a Jew ban then >>>> does ANYONE in DC remember when Obammy was meddling & outwardly interfering in the Israeli election - tried to deny Netanyahu entry into the country and then blackmailed all DNCers from meeting with him and attending his address to Congress ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 08-15-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Omar, the muslim member of the dem squad wants to go to Israel. Israel says no. She accuses them of having a muslim ban... like they really care what she says, LMAO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...-as-dems-decry

My only regret is that she doesn't go there, try to stir them up, and they take care of the problem.

And then there were three.
    Be sure not to miss the news this coming Friday.......Her and others are not just going to set back and accept.........this is going to be entertaining.......popcorn and soda.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Be sure not to miss the news this coming Friday.......Her and others are not just going to set back and accept.........this is going to be entertaining.......popcorn and soda.

Hollyweird is banging the impeachment drum again because Prez Trump has Twitted his recommendation & encouragement to Israel to deny entry >>>> why that's a crime is anyone's guess

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    this is going to be entertaining.......popcorn and soda.
    Can I have beer instead please?

Too funny. I wish they would let them in, then arrest and jail them for 50 years for pushing terrorism in Isreal.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Is there even enough money for someone to put up with her for 50 years?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Too funny. I wish they would let them in, then arrest and jail them for 50 years for pushing terrorism in Isreal.

there's holy hell to pay when you screw around with any American << anywhere in the world >>> daring to even say NO! to a US Congressperson will set off a fire storm - better off just stemming it off to begin ...

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Is there even enough money for someone to put up with her for 50 years?
    Only if she got put in solitary for the entire time. Well either one of them.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    there's holy hell to pay when you screw around with any American << anywhere in the world >>> daring to even say NO! to a US Congressperson will set off a fire storm - better off just stemming it off to begin ...
    Well, I don't know, IW. They seem to be of the slimy ilk that think it is their right to say anything they want to about others, but when it gets turned back on them they get all puffed up, offended, and get their tender willtle feewings hurt. There is just something about them that sets my spidey senses tingling. As Robby the Robot would say, "danger, danger, Will Robinson." I trust them about as far as I can throw the U. S. Capital Building and have about as much for them as I would leprosy. There is just something evil about them. What was it someone said earlier...the camel getting its nose under the edge of the tent?