Thread: Thermite as a Tool ....

Default Thermite as a Tool ....

https://fithops.com/collections/all-...ts/breachpen-3

thermite gets a bad rap from it's popular destructive aspect of usage >>> but there's destruction and then there's necessary destruction for better purposes ...

probably package up thermite like this a whole lot cheaper - something handy to have around ...

Nice site......like the tripwire and the bear flashbang pistol. Might be good for mountain lions as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Nice site......like the tripwire and the bear flashbang pistol. Might be good for mountain lions as well.....

that site has all the weird crap - with some of it that shouldn't be on the market .....

Really want some Dragons Breath 12 ga shells for my kids home defense shotguns, but looks like a house fire or ranch wildfire waiting to happen. Kinda like moron guests that come to ranch with family and bring tracers for 556.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Really want some Dragons Breath 12 ga shells for my kids home defense shotguns, but looks like a house fire or ranch wildfire waiting to happen. Kinda like moron guests that come to ranch with family and bring tracers for 556.

you don't want to shot one of those in a shotgun you care anything about - and never shoot it again without a careful inspection and cleaning ...

Yea, I think that's sound advice. I got myself and kids some Benelli pump 12 ga for duck and goose hunting, for when you don't want to drop a nice firearm into the bay or rice field. I spent under $300 each for them and basically have them as disposable shotguns, but I'd not shoot one of those rounds for fun.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields