Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here you go...sneak preview..more Climate Change Herding ..coming to us....

Default Here you go...sneak preview..more Climate Change Herding ..coming to us....

I found this to be a sneak preview of what is coming to this country and the world...more and extreme herding....of people and nations...for Climate Change...

This is going to be extreme survival ....even desperation on the part of humans..as we are forced to live at a substance level or lower...

It will amount , over the long run, to genocide..or even democide...death by our own government.

Pay the max..but get little for all your labor...extreme taxes but little for the labor and risks one takes to earn ones monies.

The Ultimate " herding " Scheme.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-human-diets/

Ishmaelites run amok....,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

I heard about that on the radio news yesterday.

I've ALSO heard the average temp. of the earth has remained steady for the last 15 years. And reports that the hot spells that a few places have experienced WERE NOT related to ..."globular warmulating," as I sometimes call it.

Yes, it IS a way of gaining control over the population. And IMHO, it's getting more and more obvious that it is.

If I want to eat meat, THEN I WILL EAT MEAT!!!! I Have 10,000 rounds of 5.56mm. and 5,500 of .30 carbine for anyone who tries to keep me away from my Whoppers!

Ok, that was levity .... everything before it was serious.

Yada Yada yada! those people are so friggin vane!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I heard about that on the radio news yesterday.

I've ALSO heard the average temp. of the earth has remained steady for the last 15 years. And reports that the hot spells that a few places have experienced WERE NOT related to ..."globular warmulating," as I sometimes call it.

Yes, it IS a way of gaining control over the population. And IMHO, it's getting more and more obvious that it is.

If I want to eat meat, THEN I WILL EAT MEAT!!!! I Have 10,000 rounds of 5.56mm. and 5,500 of .30 carbine for anyone who tries to keep me away from my Whoppers!

Ok, that was levity .... everything before it was serious.
    Hmmm! I read a few days ago that Burger King is going to a no meat patty in their whoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Hmmm! I read a few days ago that Burger King is going to a no meat patty in their whoppers.

A few days ago I went into my local BK for the first time in several years. I saw adverts for the "impossible burger" in whoppers and other burgers they sell.

I bought a regular meat double whopper, extra cheese, extra onion, minus pickles.

NO FAKE MEAT FOR ME! NO! NO! NO!

*Sigh* But ... I do need to go on a diet. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    A few days ago I went into my local BK for the first time in several years. I saw adverts for the "impossible burger" in whoppers and other burgers they sell.

I bought a regular meat double whopper, extra cheese, extra onion, minus pickles.

NO FAKE MEAT FOR ME! NO! NO! NO!

*Sigh* But ... I do need to go on a diet. Again.
    Well, that's good to know, cause I do like me a whopper time to time. But I'm no vegan. I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat leaves. Maybe they were just saying they would offer the no meat patty as an alternate.

I need to check out Wendy's. That my fast food of choice for a burger
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I prefer Arbey's Roast beef and Swiss with horsey sauce on a Keizer roll! Mmmmmmm! Gooood stuff!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Like Wendys too, tho Arby and Wendy are over an hour trip from here Guess that is good, keeps the population away.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

I try not to eat fast food. When I do it's usually wendys. You can eat much better stuff anywere for about the same price anymore. I go to hothead 🌯 burritos alot. They have good. Non GMO stuff. And cost damn near as much as a Wendy's combo