Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Epstein committed suicide . Found near dead in his jail cell.

Here's my take on Epstein's " death " . I believe Q when he said " We have it all " . They didn't need Epstein to convict all the pedophiles. They needed him for optics. They needed him to begin disclosing evidence of their sick crimes, to release info to the public, to prepare the sheep for what is coming. To prepare the masses for the BIG names that are already coming out into the public. Big BIll, Prince Andrew, Clooney, Richardson, Etc. etc.

I don't believe that POTUS and the Q team would fake his death, because that would be illegal .

I believe they let him be housed in this jail, KNOWING that it was full of corrupt guards, who could be bought, which would lead to Epstein's " suicide " / Arkancide.

Anyone believe the blackouts in N.Y. were random /unplanned ? HAHA . I wonder how many cameras were set up around this jail during the blackout ? How many listening devices placed ? Pre-planning for Epstein's " suicide " ?

Another pawn moved off the board. Chessmasters playing with idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Here's my take on Epstein's " death " . I believe Q when he said " We have it all " . They didn't need Epstein to convict all the pedophiles. They needed him for optics. They needed him to begin disclosing evidence of their sick crimes, to release info to the public, to prepare the sheep for what is coming. To prepare the masses for the BIG names that are already coming out into the public. Big BIll, Prince Andrew, Clooney, Richardson, Etc. etc.

I don't believe that POTUS and the Q team would fake his death, because that would be illegal .

I believe they let him be housed in this jail, KNOWING that it was full of corrupt guards, who could be bought, which would lead to Epstein's " suicide " / Arkancide.

Anyone believe the blackouts in N.Y. were random /unplanned ? HAHA . I wonder how many cameras were set up around this jail during the blackout ? How many listening devices placed ? Pre-planning for Epstein's " suicide " ?

Another pawn moved off the board. Chessmasters playing with idiots.
    I'm sure he also gave some info to the feds. to improve his chances of posting bail, but not all that he knew.
    I wonder how much intel Q and company gleaned while Epstein was in jail, I think there was a lot of chatter going on by the people he could implicate....and if it was Arkacide who started the ball rolling, paid off those involved.
    The next few months are going to be interesting................and look outside tonight, its almost a full moon.

Shrieks and shouts were heard from Epsteins cell just before he was "found".

https://www.newsmax.com/us/mcc-burea...r=010504svb6s3
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Guards falsified logs, slept during shifts.........this is getting better and better.

Autopsy revealed broken bones in his neck, the hyoid bone. "COULD" have been caused by hanging himself, but is much more common from death by strangulation...and not from hanging oneself. The plot thickens even more.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Now ruled as a suicide. Sure.....
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Oh its DEFINANTLY a suicide.

But he had help.

Assisted Suicide maybe
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

On one of the conservative radio shows this week they had stated that in order for him to commit suicide, he had to be on his knees.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

look what handy tool he purchased Nov of last year... (paid up front for faster delivery)
    http://www.carmix.com/en/prodotti/pr...carmix-5-5-xl/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50721...-ryan-saavedra

Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
    Q
    April 8, 2018