Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Epstein committed suicide . Found near dead in his jail cell.

Barr said the investigations into his co-conspirators WILL continue. It ain't over folks.

Also heard there is a request to freeze all his assets for restitution to his victims. People must not forget Trump's EO which seizes the assets of pedophiles and those who commit other crimes. Can't remember the EO number but it was big news several years ago.

Exactly!
    And that EO was in Sept of 2017 I believe. I have a copy in my iBooks but I'm too lazy to search for it right now. Been workin my butt off all day, getting ready for my new house to be built on my property this fall.
    I'm exhausted!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-12-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Know what you mean Cammie. Been canning my butt off , Garden all came on at once. Good luck with the house. I hope to hell I never have to build another one. I think I'll just live in a tent. HAHA

Daily Mail article with video.......F.B.I. raids Epstein Island...........good news. I found the article listed on infowars.com, which also means his ranch property in New Mexico is also being searched too.

One thing about all this.......it spotlights just how corrupt portions of our government have become.......even to those in the population who pay little attention to, and it keeps the Clintons in the spotlight, a bed one, even more.

Hope they took their jackhammers, because he sealed the tunnels with concrete. But , according to Q , they have it all anyway.

I'll bet the clan has already ransacked the place to remove evidence. Even the security put in place..That includes the watchers watching the watchers, watching the watchers. It goes deeeep, I'm sure!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Too bad they sealed the tunnels, the place might go cheap after this is all over, a good BOL (after sterilization, of course, lol) ?
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Default Can anyone, ANYONE, provide something "definitive?" Dead, or Alive?

1. Epstein is DEAD, and here is the PROOF.......

2. Epstein is ALIVE, and here is the PROOF.......

Dead or alive, the only one who has true, 'proof' is Epstein, and he's not talking...... Yet.

This is going to end up being another JFK mystery. Who killed JFK?

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post

1. Epstein is DEAD, and here is the PROOF.......

2. Epstein is ALIVE, and here is the PROOF.......
    I think it works in the white hat's favor to keep people guessing for the moment. They don't know which way to jump.

Keep him sequestered away until they're ready, and confident they've gotten all the info he can give - then spring it on them.

Or - just let them twist in the wind, wondering... Q says the PANIC works in the good guy's favor because panicked people do stupid things. The more stupid things they do, the easier it is to catch & convict them - and make it stick. If the rumor that Epstein is alive causes them heebie-jeebies, then it's to advantage to perpetuate that story unofficially while denying it officially - even if he really is dead. "What makes a good movie?" GOOD ACTORS. We're told that Attorney General Bill Barr (by one account) is feigning his outrage at Epstein's demise because he knows the real behind-the-scenes story... is he a GOOD ACTOR?

One commentator observed that Epstein's "death" came at just the right time. Any sooner, we wouldn't have had the pressure to unseal the 2000 pages of documents of his misdeeds and all the threads of info that allows law enforcement to follow up on now as a matter of public record. Any later, and other investigatory lines of inquiry might have been blocked due to interference and objections by Epstein's lawyers. Now, the parallel investigations are free to zoom down the tarmac full throttle. As Q has been known to say "Timing is everything". Perfect timing doesn't happen on accident, because people got sloppy... it happens intentionally with great organization and cooperation. To me, this answers DogMan's question... this logic is enough "proof" for me.
    Last edited by bruss01; 08-13-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.