Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein committed suicide . Found near dead in his jail cell.

Default Epstein committed suicide . Found near dead in his jail cell.

BREAKING NEWS foxnews.com

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...ttan-jail-cell

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein dead by suicide, found in Manhattan jail cell

Disgraced multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, died by suicide early Saturday morning inside his Manhattan jail cell, according to multiple reports. The 66-year-old Epstein died at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City weeks after he was arrested of multiple child sex-trafficking charges. ABC News was the first to report the death. The incident comes two weeks after the 66-year-old was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck. Epstein's death also comes a day after thousands of documents were unsealed Friday in connection with a defamation cause against his alleged recruiter that revealed dozens of high-profile names including former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew, Duke of York. This is a developing story. Check back for updates
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 08-10-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

If he was being watched how'd he manage that?

Something tells me this isn't as simple as it's being made to sound.

If I were running the show, I would have Epstein's death faked and relocate him to Gitmo for interrogation and tribunal. No way he makes it a year in common prison waiting for trial.

Just saying.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Been expecting this from the beginning of this drama...that Epstein's days were numbered. Ishmaelites at work.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Suicide watch...Yeah Right! No way in the world he did suicide. He was took out before so much came out on so many others. The release yesterday just sped up the need to Arkancide him.

I just wonder now if this whole investigation just goes away now without him. Yeah I know he can be charged now or testify. But there is so much material already out there, no reason to stop it now.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    If he was being watched how'd he manage that?
    Exactly.....I just wonder how much they got out him (in the way of names of co-conspirators) before he was killed.....and if they did get some juicy big names, what will they do with that info? Probably nothing I would guess......

Even Ray Charles could have seen this coming when they moved him to Gen Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Exactly.....I just wonder how much they got out him (in the way of names of co-conspirators) before he was killed.....and if they did get some juicy big names, what will they do with that info? Probably nothing I would guess......
    They got plenty on some big names, even a "Senate Majority Leader". Most of the stuff was from '89-95.

Unsealed 2K pages. https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...tein-Docs.html
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Iust like many of you, I could see it coming, made jokes about it but when it was announced it felt like a sucker punch.

names got named the other day in civil court - one of Epstein's women are suing >>>> you got all kinds of politicians besides the previously known - British royalty was formally mentioned ...

and the HUGE matza ball that's been batted around - was Epstein a CIA operative and for how long? - hard to believe none of the alphabet agencies didn't know >>> and the CIA. NSA and FBI don't get the autonomy to participate & work the Darkside Coup without plenty of blackmail material ...

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    I suspect you are exactly correct here. The depth and height of corruption that has settled upon us is immeasurable. But one thing is for certain, and they'll learn that the hard way in the end. The day is coming when they will all stand before a Judge with whom there is no compromise. And their punishment will be far more horrible and terrifying than any can imagine.

Now that I've had time to think, this could signal that Epstein "took the deal" knowing that arkancide was just a matter of time, no way his life was safe even in supermax, and is basically under an air-tight version of witness protection at a Black Site or Gitmo basically for the rest of his life. Now, his trial won't be a distraction and the info that's come out (the REAL purpose?) Can be followed up to bring the others down. I'm almost certain in my own mind of this.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.