Thread: Epstein Found Dead

Default Epstein Found Dead

Breaking - Fox News reporting Jeffery Epstein was found dead in his jail cell this morning, an "apparent suicide". Is anyone surprised ?

Not one bit, and really expected it sooner
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

The question is, is he really dead, or has he been shuffled off to the never-never land of "witness protection?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    Breaking - Fox News reporting Jeffery Epstein was found dead in his jail cell this morning, an "apparent suicide". Is anyone surprised ?
    Not as surprised as Epstien was....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    The question is, is he really dead, or has he been shuffled off to the never-never land of "witness protection?"
    Agreed. With all his money, alive he has a chance of buying his freedom one way or the other, dead all bets are off. Easily could plea to life and/or in witness protection in exchange for some incriminating stuff. It doesn't get pushed much by media but it seems that Epstein was basically in the blackmail business, and had lots on lots.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Interesting...but not definitive. Is he actually dead, or not???

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

"Excerpt: "What does the word watch mean in the phrase suicide watch?" tweeted President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giulani. "Who was watching?" He then said it was "inconceivable" Epstein could have taken his own life under those circumstances. But prison officials later said Epstein had actually been taken off suicide watch prior to his death. Conspiracy theories then began to focus on why this decision was made."