Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Shlt! The dam is about to break!

This is just another attempt by the left to "Manufacture a bad guy."

The standard rhetoric of the left is to Make or manufacture a bad guy...good cop/bad cop.

I am just not interested in a television or movie education...someone attempting to set the hook in me and thus ...reel me in.

I am well aware that politicians and or advertisers for the body politic are informed on the techniques of Edward Bernays....as well as the philosopher G. F. W Hegel and his thesis, anti thesis, synthesis....good cop/bad cop.

Manufacturing a bad guy ....in the untutored and undisciplinedd minds of so many Americans, with primarily a television and movie education, is become the prime seduction and or control technique of the left. It is designed to prevent thinking...only reacting allowed......ie....."Herding."

Once again...

Amuse...Amusement..

A-Without

Muse----to think, ponder, or contemplate.

Without thinking...amuse.....amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.

Be Warned....of those who would take advantage of our unguarded, untutored, undisciplined emotions.....for the purpose of "Herding Us."

These people are also telling, those of us who are aware, that this country belongs to them and to their faithful. They are preaching and teaching a religion here..and as to how far they are willing to go in controlling their faithful to complete the transaction or them....telling of their zeal in this religion....of entitlement.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-09-2019 at 08:14 AM.

For those of you not familiar with certain Herding techniques.....watch and or listen to this.....

When one goes to the stores and walks down certain aisles..and looks at the merchandise.....look at the laundry detergent aisle.

Notice the bright colours...screaming at you ...."Take me ....take me....choose me!!!!"

Then go to the toy department and see again the bright colours screaming...."Take Me....Take me.....choose me!!!!"

It is the same childish appeal...whether to grown ups or children.

Been to Atlantic City or Las Vegas????

Notice the bright colours....bells and whistles to get you to come off your monies...same appeal..to childish self indulgence....seduction....ie...."Herding."

Same thing at many car lots.....bright colours...ribbons..bows...balloons...etc etc...just like appealing to children....herding...

Same thing on television advertising.....often combined with sex appeal to complete/secure the transaction....base appetites....children ...self indulgence..

Here in this movie...you have the same pattern...appeal to base appetites....desires...self justification...self indulgence.

In many things...I am just not interested in being treated like a child and or so herded....once I detect the process in motion.

'Do you have a rewards card???"

You guys decide for yourselves..I am just not interested in such appeal to being base...and or Ishmaelites trying to take advantage of me....to herd me.
    And I don't give a dammed if the Ishmaelites are on the left or the right...once I detect this Herding scam going on. Not for me thanks.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-09-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    This is just another attempt by the left to "Manufacture a bad guy."

The standard rhetoric of the left is to Make or manufacture a bad guy...good cop/bad cop.

I am just not interested in a television or movie education...someone attempting to set the hook in me and thus ...reel me in.

I am well aware that politicians and or advertisers for the body politic are informed on the techniques of Edward Bernays....as well as the philosopher G. F. W Hegel and his thesis, anti thesis, synthesis....good cop/bad cop.

Manufacturing a bad guy ....in the untutored and undisciplinedd minds of so many Americans, with primarily a television and movie education, is become the prime seduction and or control technique of the left. It is designed to prevent thinking...only reacting allowed......ie....."Herding."

Once again...

Amuse...Amusement..

A-Without

Muse----to think, ponder, or contemplate.

Without thinking...amuse.....amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.

Be Warned....of those who would take advantage of our unguarded, untutored, undisciplined emotions.....for the purpose of "Herding Us."

These people are also telling, those of us who are aware, that this country belongs to them and to their faithful. They are preaching and teaching a religion here..and as to how far they are willing to go in controlling their faithful to complete the transaction or them....telling of their zeal in this religion....of entitlement.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Why, OT, you almost sound as though you're old enough to remember the Weatherman and their stated plans to use bombings, bank robberies and such to (hopefully) ratchet up the pressure from law abiding citizens so law enforcement and politicians would become so oppressive as to bring about open rebellion. The working class would then throw off the chains of the filthy capitalist pigs, thereby liberating the world for the ascension of the Dictatorship of the Proletariat. Power to The People, Comrade, and all that ****.
    My guess is that smokin' too much dope and chasin' hippie chicks in hopes of gettin' laid de-railed lots of those fools, and the same thing'll likely happen with this group. And you'll always have the few who'll take advantage of any excuse to riot and cause mayhem. Hell, I had a buddy in high school who went to the Peoples' Park disturbances and bragged about wreckin' parkin' meters. Since it was in Bezerkeley he didn't have to worry about endin' up like Cool Hand Luke.

The original name was "Red State vs Blue State". They are trying to spin it because the "Red State" characters win in the end. Never mind all the Red State characters are pictured as denim-wearing rednecks, and all the Blue State characters are all prim and proper.

And, yes, there are those out there that would love to make this film a reality.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Attire don't mean Shlt when you're looking down the barrel of a shotgun!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Looks like "THE HUNT" has been shelved/cancelled.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Rich_Vale74,

Yes Indeed!

Why, OT, you almost sound as though you're old enough to remember the Weatherman and their stated plans to use bombings, bank robberies and such to (hopefully) ratchet up the pressure from law abiding citizens so law enforcement and politicians would become so oppressive as to bring about open rebellion.

Yes Sir...yes indeed ..I am olde enough sufficient to remember the Weathermen...Weather Underground et al....the Anti Vietnam days.

You took me down memory lane here....and was trying to remember a name of one of these fellows who went underground running from the Feds and got a new identity ...and worked for years as a teacher ...right in front of their noses...only to willingly surface in New York or Chicago.....on his death bed from cancer.

He was getting in the last statement...in willingly coming back to the surface ...having lived right on front of them for year and years as a teacher.

I cannot remember his name..I think he was one of the Chicago Seven or associated with them but definitely wanted...from the Vietnam protest days.

For some reason I cannot remember his name...perhaps one off the members here remembers that history. I believe the Feds would just a soon that history be forgotten.
    I believe this came to the surface in the late 1980s.

He was not arrested but allowed to live out the last few months of his life.

My non Ishmaelite .02.

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Why, OT, you almost sound as though you're old enough to remember the Weatherman and their stated plans to use bombings, bank robberies and such to (hopefully) ratchet up the pressure from law abiding citizens so law enforcement and politicians would become so oppressive as to bring about open rebellion. The working class would then throw off the chains of the filthy capitalist pigs, thereby liberating the world for the ascension of the Dictatorship of the Proletariat. Power to The People, Comrade, and all that ****.
    My guess is that smokin' too much dope and chasin' hippie chicks in hopes of gettin' laid de-railed lots of those fools, and the same thing'll likely happen with this group. And you'll always have the few who'll take advantage of any excuse to riot and cause mayhem. Hell, I had a buddy in high school who went to the Peoples' Park disturbances and bragged about wreckin' parkin' meters. Since it was in Bezerkeley he didn't have to worry about endin' up like Cool Hand Luke.

don't forget the Black Panthers - they contacted Kadaffi and tried getting Libyan military shipments sent in for the black revolution ....

I may have misspoke....

I think the fellows name was Abbie Hoffman...and he was working as an environmentalist.. not a teacher.....when he resurfaced.

But he had been hiding right out there under a new name....Ironic how it worked out...right in front of the feds....environmentalism.

By the way Illini Warrior...

I did not know that about the Black Panthers. Wow...that would have been bad for the Panthers as well as Kaddafi and Libya.....very bad!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.