Thread: Donors doxxed by Castro

Default Donors doxxed by Castro

These donors businesses are seeing an uptick in sales and patronage. Once again, the Libs bit off their own nose.

Several of the donors have come forward to say they also donated to Castros campaign but they will no longer be doing that. They are pissed off. They will stand behind and support Trump for the 2020 election.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    These donors businesses are seeing an uptick in sales and patronage. Once again, the Libs bit off their own nose.

Several of the donors have come forward to say they also donated to Castros campaign but they will no longer be doing that. They are pissed off. They will stand behind and support Trump for the 2020 election.
    Yep that there ole Castro boy is just one more dumb Juan, wouldn't you say?

They never learn from their mistakes!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

This doxing BS could cause serious harm to someone. Should be against the law IMHO....

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

"The Great Awakening"
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Friend of mine was doxxed, named Cadwallader along with many others in SA. He's getting hammered with threatening calls and texts. Miller fellow runs a very popular chain BBQ place mostly in SA. Employs many SA kids with entry level employment and pays well, including education expenses for many minorities.

Also prompted a call in threat to the local HEB grocery chain, and most stores were vacant all day and employees being sent home, so loss of pay there. HEB family huge liberal donors, so that didn't end well for him.

Castro didn't think this thru very well, I think. Said in interview that he didn't intend the harassment. I don't believe that one for a second.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 08-07-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Friend of mine was doxxed, named Cadwallader along with many others in SA. He's getting hammered with threatening calls and texts. Miller fellow runs a very popular chain BBQ place mostly in SA. Employs many SA kids with entry level employment and pays well, including education expenses for many minorities.

Also prompted a call in threat to the local HEB grocery chain, and most stores were vacant all day and employees being sent home, so loss of pay there. HEB family huge liberal donors, so that didn't end well for him.

Castro didn't think this thru very well, I think. Said in interview that he didn't intend the harassment. I don't believe that one for a second.
    He did it on his brother's behalf.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

=
    Make America under God Again
    =

the DNC is worried to death about someone doing it to them - especially the Hollyweird elitists...

Couldn't happen to more deserving group if it did.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13