Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manufacturing a bad guy.....White Nationalism..scam...

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    "More Herding...more professional racism for votes and power"

I had to bust out laughing at this woman...who so obviously thinks she is sitting on the only one in town...

I wonder if she will morph into a one trick pony...

Perhaps two trick...racism and climate change......

Here...Herding....

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ir-own-racism/

Ishmaelites at their best....

Manufacturing a bad guy...in the media....

They are becoming Xerox copies of the racism narrative. You can see them coming....

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

out of the 4 Jihad Squad members - AOC stands the very least chance of getting re-elected and coming back to the House >>>> her fundraising is absolute ZIPPO in her own district - I'm totally surprised there hasn't been more push for a re-call on these bitches ...

"Trump supporters not educated enough to recognize their own racism."

In other words, "those who disagree with me are ignorant hicks."

Alexandria Occasionally Conscious does it again.

And reveals her own arrogance & narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    out of the 4 Jihad Squad members - AOC stands the very least chance of getting re-elected and coming back to the House >>>> her fundraising is absolute ZIPPO in her own district - I'm totally surprised there hasn't been more push for a re-call on these bitches ...
    I think the NYC political machine will assure her reelection. There are no republicans to challenge, a fellow dem might, but would not stand a chance,

Actually I heard yesterday that there is a black lady Republican challenging her. Already going door to door. Seems to be picking g up steam. Occasional Cortex screwed up and cost her district 25 billion over the Amazon site not going there. People recall what happens to their money.
    Talib is the closest to a shooin for reelection. Her area in Michigan is heavily muzzies. If it ain't her, itll be similar.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Actually I heard yesterday that there is a black lady Republican challenging her. Already going door to door. Seems to be picking g up steam. Occasional Cortex screwed up and cost her district 25 billion over the Amazon site not going there. People recall what happens to their money. .......
    I didn't realize that, but I still don't believe anyone with an R next to their name can overcome New York's political machine. A black woman might come close, but the R thing is too deadly.

It'll be a long shot, but could you imagine a republican winning Long Island? I bet AOC would crap all over herself.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13