Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: El Paso Shooting!

Default El Paso Shooting!

Today around noon a shooter or shooters in an El Paso, Texas Wal Mart opened fire, killing or wounding an as yet unknown number of people. One woman apparently was shot in the leg near an entrance and was crying; her son was missing and she didn't know what happened.

One shooter is supposedly in custody.President Trump just twittered "many killed" as I write this (3:15PM local to me) but it's still unknown how many are hurt or dead.
    Hopefully police are pumping the creep they have in custody for info.

There's not much more info right now.
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 08-03-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Been asking myself when this would happen at a local Wal Mart.

No one seemed to be carrying there today.

I don't like to go to the store without carrying If I can help it. Usually my GP 100.

Sad....Sad...Sad...for America. Ishmaelites run wild.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Hearing mixed stuff, typical for the First thing with media. Throw something out there before facts are out. I heard 19 shot, but also heard multiple shooters. Guess we will find out if false flag.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

wild reporting - MSNBC is reporting 20 dead and 40+ wounded >>> they even dug up Rev Al to bitch about gun control ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    wild reporting - MSNBC is reporting 20 dead and 40+ wounded >>> they even dug up Rev Al to bitch about gun control ....
    To be expected and from "The Usual Suspects."

Same olde Same olde......and no one is supposed to know/notice that they...the Usual Suspects... want to deprive people of their property who were not involved in the shooting...declaring them guilty of a law or trespass...thus justifying removal of their private property....and were not in any way associated with what happened.

Same olde same olde pattern.....typical of the left....guilt shaming and guilty by gun ownership.
    The candidates are going to try having a field day with this event.....as part of "The Usual Suspects." Ishmaelites run wild.

The NRA...etc etc etc....scattergun effect...NRA to blame....same olde.. same olde...

If Americans cannot be trusted with a gun...they will never be trusted with a vote!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

He will be a loner.........with mental problems......and on medication.......counceling........nothing new here.......a product of some facet of the MKULTRA program.

Yep, 21 yr old white male, Patrick Crusius, from a suburb of Dallas....I am willing to bet he has that 'wild-eyed look' that they all seem to have.....yet it's the gun's fault.

Pic disppeared, but one news agency had a screen-grab from Wal-Mart of him walking in with an AK and earpro on. This wasn't random, it was planned.

A member on another forum may have hit it. Wal-Mart does not prohibit CCW on property in most stores. How much you want to bet this changes in the near future?
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

It is being reported that he posted a 'wildly anti-immigrant' manifesto on a website that caters to types like the New Zealand shooter......something about this does not smell right to me. I am not the tin foil hat type (I usually keep it well hidden) but this could be set up to play right into the left's hands. All of the interviewers are all over the 'evil guns' and now the 'evil anti-immigrant folks'. If these events are indeed set-ups, how do THEY get these fools to act? Or are these simply a bunch of crazy fools? But the pattern is alarming...ALL of these crazies are 20 something yr old white guys...I mean seriously? ALL of them?

Or if yall think I'm crazy, just say so......

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    .....Wal-Mart does not prohibit CCW on property in most stores. How much you want to bet this changes in the near future?
    The prohibition doesn't mean squat for someone on a mission, as we all know.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anna_Giar...555776/photo/1

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpre...y=65&strip=all
    Last edited by Winni; 08-03-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: More pix
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =