Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: updates on being back on the street ..back on the marketplace....

Default updates on being back on the street ..back on the marketplace....

This is about a certain aspect of survival and or learning...though not what most of us would think or perhaps for which we would be prepared....but food for thought.

First off...about today...

Stopped by Bass Pro this morning....and bought two boxes off 100 count each 230 grain FMJ round nose .45 ACP bullets...for reloading.

Have some 140 rounds to reload.

Also bought two silver dollars circa 1921 and 1924...paid cash for all...including the bullets. Did not come off any information or use rewards cards or such.

A footnote about dating women at my age...and or two legged wildlife...

One.......todays male is not necessarily the "Primordial Hunter Gatherer." It is a bit of a shock to find out how aggressive can be today's females/women.
    Wasn't quite prepared for this.

Two....I have been off the marketplace or sufficiently long..not to pay attention to certain trends of today.

I have discovered that ...though many females/women out here want and desire the company of a man......many of them have not only raised their children but are also now raising their grandchildren.

I was not quite prepared for this lesson..or reality...having been out of the marketplace for awhile.

It appears that this olde dog is having to learn new stuff....and it is a bit unsettling....not being quite prepared for this.

I reckon don't want them turning me into an Ishmaelite to make accommodations...ie...seek common ground.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Stay away from single moms and single grandmoms. Watch coach greg adams and 33secrets as well as popp on utube. For that matter, ignore any "dating" advice from women, soy boys and lefties, or anyone offering hardclad cannot miss dating advice and dating tips. Buy the robot doll for a few grand and save on alimony.

Don't marry any of them, go MGTOW because for every beta cuck who tells you AWALT, 99.99% of women will prove that AWALT!
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

I've been a widower for four and a half months now and I still wear my wedding ring. Have absolutely NO intentions of ever taking it off, nor any intentions or desire to marry again. In my heart I'm still married to Sandy and I will be eternally. Second, I wear it to ward off those slimy predators. And I have zero qualms about telling them to kiss my ass and get lost...and I can be VERY emphatic about it if need be. They don't want to get cross ways of this old bear!

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    Stay away from single moms and single grandmoms. Watch coach greg adams and 33secrets as well as popp on utube. For that matter, ignore any "dating" advice from women, soy boys and lefties, or anyone offering hardclad cannot miss dating advice and dating tips. Buy the robot doll for a few grand and save on alimony.

Don't marry any of them, go MGTOW because for every beta cuck who tells you AWALT, 99.99% of women will prove that AWALT!
    I hear you about the robot doll, but an iron clad pre-nup is cheaper, and instantly thins out the herd. At my age, any woman who hasn't had children or grandchildren has problems I don't want to deal with.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

GR82BPREPD: Pre-nups are worthless in divorce court. They have no weight for the defendant (white male) as any defense, use it and you lose the case.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

I think the whole prenuptial is a great idea. Many very Religious have them up front. 97% of the time everyone abides by them. You have problems in states that have no fault divorce.

I also agree the Asian Sex dolls are probably cheaper than getting married in the wrong state and to the wrong woman. I joked about starting a go fund my for a co worker so we could buy him one!!! When he found out he called me up and called me a few dirty names....What are friends for right?

Yes, women have become very aggressive. I worked a 48 hour shift with a "single Mom". Just getting divorced. I am very respectful, and treat people fairly well. One late evening she came on to me very strong and started physically. Well I"m not marred and etc.. I started to ease into things and we saw each other outside of work. I made sure she understood I was willing to move things along. Well some other guy was playing on the other side and he made her a promise and boom. They got marred a few months later. They are not doing well from what I understand. I really missed a bullet on that one....

Be Careful out there. My friends favorite saying about women. "women are like monkeys, they never let go of on branch until they're hand is on another".....

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Hmmm, well, this thread is certainly a diversion from all these shootings.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I think the whole prenuptial is a great idea. Many very Religious have them up front. 97% of the time everyone abides by them. You have problems in states that have no fault divorce.

I also agree the Asian Sex dolls are probably cheaper than getting married in the wrong state and to the wrong woman. I joked about starting a go fund my for a co worker so we could buy him one!!! When he found out he called me up and called me a few dirty names....What are friends for right?

Yes, women have become very aggressive. I worked a 48 hour shift with a "single Mom". Just getting divorced. I am very respectful, and treat people fairly well. One late evening she came on to me very strong and started physically. Well I"m not marred and etc.. I started to ease into things and we saw each other outside of work. I made sure she understood I was willing to move things along. Well some other guy was playing on the other side and he made her a promise and boom. They got marred a few months later. They are not doing well from what I understand. I really missed a bullet on that one....

Be Careful out there. My friends favorite saying about women. "women are like monkeys, they never let go of on branch until they're hand is on another".....
    Prenups are just another way of saying we expect our "marriage" to fail, so we're gonna protect our greedy, selfish selves from the other. Marriage is supposed to be a holy and sacred thing. And it isn't a 50-50 thing either. It takes both giving 100% to the effort of making it work. Too many today have no idea what marriage is, how its is supposed to be. They want to be "married" and still act single. I was married to the same wonderful woman for two months and one week shy of 50 years, and we would have celebrated that 50 years had she not died. Even after all those years we were still vey much in love, totally devoted and faithful to each other. We married with the resolve and determination that nothing or no one was going to come between us. Prenups are childish and selfish, the product of immorality that has become pandemic in America in todays liberal society. And I want no part of it. I refuse to "catch up with the times". Because today's "times" are all f***ed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Hmmm, well, this thread is certainly a diversion from all these shootings.
    Yeah, makes you wonder doesn't it? Who steered it away from its original content, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Prenups are just another way of saying we expect our "marriage" to fail, so we're gonna protect our greedy, selfish selves from the other. Marriage is supposed to be a holy and sacred thing. And it isn't a 50-50 thing either. It takes both giving 100% to the effort of making it work. Too many today have no idea what marriage is, how its is supposed to be. They want to be "married" and still act single. I was married to the same wonderful woman for two months and one week shy of 50 years, and we would have celebrated that 50 years had she not died. Even after all those years we were still vey much in love, totally devoted and faithful to each other. We married with the resolve and determination that nothing or no one was going to come between us. Prenups are childish and selfish, the product of immorality that has become pandemic in America in todays liberal society. And I want no part of it. I refuse to "catch up with the times". Because today's "times" are all f***ed up!

Well said olde timer...well said...

I hate that 50-50 nonsense.....

Once you know..... it does not make good nonsense.

What woman in her right mind would settle for only 50 percent from a man...

And to me ...most men are too dumb to catch it...or even question it....they are too busy trying to run a touchdown to think it through/sports conditioning/trying out for the team.....for the nonsense it is.

It is indeed 100-100 percent.

I've been pondering this ..my OP for a couple of days now....

First off...let me say I do not find fault with a woman raising their grandchildren....trying the best they can to keep the family together. I find this to be quite noble.

But this is the parents primary responsibility ...not the grandmothers..or grandfathers.

I suspect there is something very wrong in how the children were raised.....for grandmother/grandfather to be raising the grandchildren. NO not always ..but it is a thought. There are circumstances.

I was just a bit stunned to realize how many of them are today so doing. I was not prepared for this ....."Awakening." Ironic in a sense on a prepper site.

I suspect also.... that at some level....many many women bought into the feminist Bravo Sierra and found it very wanting later in their lives....particularly as they got older.

Doing more musing on this ......I am not particularly interested in keeping up with the times..I am interested in driving my bus...not someone else driving it...or telling me how to drive it...so to speak.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Post Scrript......

I had no idea what is a Soy Boy..and thusly had to look it up...

Thanks for bringing me up to date on the terms..Voor Trekker
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 08-05-2019 at 11:48 AM.