Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rioting - How Will It Go Down?

Riots seem to happen in population centers...the exact locations that I avoid at all cost. We are about 10 miles out from a 40,000 pop town that is mostly conservative, but guns/rounds at the ready, and in my car along with my GHB should SHTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    Riots seem to happen in population centers...the exact locations that I avoid at all cost. We are about 10 miles out from a 40,000 pop town that is mostly conservative, but guns/rounds at the ready, and in my car along with my GHB should SHTF.

what you have to remember - "rioting" is whatever you want to call it - if a bunch of discontents decides to take it "to the man"- a short ride out on the expressway and a cruise thru a usually quiet subdivision turns to hell >>> all kinds of talk during the Ferguson Riots about hitting the North Country outside that Ferguson retail strip ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    what you have to remember - "rioting" is whatever you want to call it - if a bunch of discontents decides to take it "to the man"- a short ride out on the expressway and a cruise thru a usually quiet subdivision turns to hell >>> all kinds of talk during the Ferguson Riots about hitting the North Country outside that Ferguson retail strip ....
    That's true but also for good or bad most people stay where they are most comfortable which means around where they live. Even the bad guys know that they would be "out-of-their-element" if they went into the country.