Thread: Huber still busy ?

Default Huber still busy ?

If true, this could be potentially huge news ;

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...stigation.html

Kinda like how calm it gets right before a storm rolls in..

another big WIN for the Trump side today - FED judge threw out the entire DNC court filing against the 2016 Trump campaign for Russian spy collusion >>> FED judge was a liberal appointment of Clinton's - but wasn't buying absolutely NONE of the DNC bullcrap ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    another big WIN for the Trump side today - FED judge threw out the entire DNC court filing against the 2016 Trump campaign for Russian spy collusion >>> FED judge was a liberal appointment of Clinton's - but wasn't buying absolutely NONE of the DNC bullcrap ....
    Yep! There will be yowling, screaming, hankie stomping, snot flying, hair pulling in liberalville tonight.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yep! There will be yowling, screaming, hankie stomping, snot flying, hair pulling in liberalville tonight.
    I think the real fun will be tonight, with Ole'joe and Pinocchio (Steyer)
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post

the DNC getting tossed from the FED courts is becoming SOP >>> the DNC House got tossed on one of their BS suits and was sternly rebuked by the judge to be CONGRESSMEN - use the damn power the Constitution spells out and cut the childish bull ...

Was thinking to myself....that sooner or later the Left..the Democrats have to be taking Trump and Company to federal court for Racism..Homophobia and a plethora of other narratives the MSM via their leftist masters...seem want to teach and preach...yes....???

They have to ...it's in all the media ...daily....24/7...They have a open and shut case...yes.???

It has become like a religious mantra.....devout and zealous....even rabid.

Would be interesting to see how a federal judge would handle that one???

I am speaking tongue in cheek of course.....

It seems that they are not that good in court..and hence the trial must needs be in the press...in the media.

I won't speak for the members here ...but this pattern..trail by press ....is verily wearing thin with me.

But they keep trying to manufacture a case..a bad guy.....Ishmaelites run wild.

Thinking the Judges have not gone full GFW Hegel on us......yet!!! Not all of them.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

ANOTHER problem for Billy Bob and old Hellery >>>> crooked Indian cronies in the fake & illegal drug trade with the Clinton Foundation arrested - already lining up to squeal squeal squeal

https://truepundit.com/clinton-found...-bill-hillary/