Thread: leadership promoting more Ishmaelte bondage onto Americans...

Default leadership promoting more Ishmaelte bondage onto Americans...

Here is an example of an American Leader promoting bondage and involuntary servitude on Americans via our taxes....

No one wants to call it what it is..but note ..who must pay for this health care.....and who will not be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor because they must pay for someone else's health care.

You have to become educated to become this giftedly stupid and try to pass this off to Americans as Intellect....

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...ocrat-senator/

Anytime you see a leader...promoting such an program..ask yourself...who is going to be required to pay for this??? Note that this is Ishmael...bondage..economic bondage.

here is another one....who will be paying for it..

https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/eliza...t-to-know.html

Again..like abortion ...another program designed to win votes on the public purse...with someone else going into involuntary servitude to pay for it...

Can any of the members here think of other such programs designed to get on the public purse...for votes???

I think that recognizing such programs will be important in the future and to our survival against a run away government ....increased spending and increased taxation....

Ishmaelites run wild...promoting economic bondage..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I really think the free healthcare has run its course. Too many got to enjoy the extra cost of free both in policies and income tax, to fall for it again. There will always be those sheep, but I think those centrist that may have momentarily felt benevolent before, got a taste of the truth and won't go there again.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields