Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Trump, Mueller, and The "New World Order."

Default Thoughts on Trump, Mueller, and The "New World Order."

I was listening to a radio program, "Ground Zero," I believe it's called, last night, when the host was discussing plans to enact a "new world order," or, as he alternately put it, "global government." I've heard this theory now for .... maybe 3 decades, and have previously dismissed it as poppy-cock conspiracy nutcakery.

Over the years I've heard many things. And, even OrangeTom's posts here (though I will admit I don't always agree with them) have gotten me to question my early glib dismissal of NWO theory as "poppycock."

And listening to Clyde's program last night, though he did not really touch on what I'm now bringing up, sorta kick started me a bit (perhaps it kicked my brain from my butt back to where it belongs ---in my skull. ...we shall see).

We all know about Mueller, his sorry investigation, the attempts to impeach Trump that have been going on since his election. We now see that not only has the Mueller Report been out for months, he has testified in front of our dear kongresskritters, and neither his nutty novel or his testimony amounted to anything; however, Schiff, Nadler, AOL, and others, remain determined to carry out an impeachment investigation.

Now, here's where I get down to the meat ... the fruit, the nut:

If the NWO is to be accepted by the populace (the "Ishmaelites," as OT calls them) ideas of nationalism will have to be crushed. We've seen this. There is no doubt at all. Recount how nationalism has been discussed and in what context by media types and kongresskritters.

Now, let's think about President Trump. His famous campaign slogan; "Make America Great Again."
    Never has a president been so reviled by his opposers. Even Dubya was not so badly treated.

Many, including myself, have attributed this to the democtrats' and liberals intense inability to accept the 2016 election results. It's "sour grapes" on steroids. Even Rush Limbaugh has used this. And it may be partially true .....

- BUT -

I think now, it's more. Much more. It is a "coup d'eta't. Trump is a proud nationalist , intent upon fulfilling that great campaign slogan. Whatever he is.... womanizer ... snake-oil salesman .... developer....he is, at heart,

A PATRIOT.

And if the people who are trying to implement global government are to get their way, this cannot stand.
    Hence, Trump must go. Or atleast be so discredited as to be unelectable in 2020.

I don't like thinking conspiratorily. I should say I'm not saying it is even as simple as I've put it here.
    How far off base have I gone?
    Do I need to invest in tinfoil hats....

I hope not ....I just cannot believe that what's been going on is only, solely because the Left is bent out of shape due to Trump's victory in 2016. It may be SOME of that. .... But it's WAY MORE THAN JUST THAT.

And, Orangetom .... please don't hate me for being late to "the party."
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 07-27-2019 at 09:35 PM.

There are many of us out here that subscribe to the same way you are thinking, welcome to the party. Also you haven't been dreaming because what you have stated is FACT.

What we all are witnessing is a direct assault to the attempt of "the powers that be" to destroy nations and peoples and to topple governments. This movement has been going on for a very long time and it runs deep into every fabric of nations and governments and commerce.

Our President is not the only world leader participating in this fight. I think Putin, Boris Johnson and others are in on it.

TommyGun...

And, Orangetom .... please don't hate me for being late to "the party."
    Centexdude pretty much Nailed it.

No I am not going to hate you for being late to the party ...better late than never...welcome aboard...!!

I too did not think this way many many years ago ..and in my own version I was happy to be blindsided by the backsides as well as the front of the Kardashians...

History has taught me that this system has been Rigged for many many years and many many Presidents.

That I can tell...the internationalists were trying to turn things around in their favor...even during our Civil War. Where did Judah P. Benjamin run to after the Civil War...to England. Most people do not know this...you have to dig a lot to find it.

Russian Collusion...I did not believe it..from the beginning. For one thing.....if you watch and read closely...Russia today...is not very internationalist......she is desperate for markets and capital....That is a huge tell tale...of what Russia actually is.

England and in particular the Crown has been interfering in our elections since after our civil war...and particularly since William McKinley.

Nonetheless...TommyGunn ...welcome aboard.

Remember what Franklin Roosevelt is quoted as stating...."If it happens...we planned it that way!!"

Someone in this internationalist system believes that America and Americans are their private turf...private fiefdom and they have bought and sold many of our Congressmen and Senators....obviously ..by the current chaos in those houses.

America does not belong to the American People...but someone's private kingdom... and they are working to infiltrate our education system so as to turn out controllable, malleable, guaranteed voters...Hooked on their anti American drug habit.....brainwashing ...not thinking but emoting....Ishmaelites run amok.
    You can see this in our up and coming "Snowflakes." No thinking going on ..only emoting allowed.

This is going to be key in the 2020 election....rabid runaway emotions....all the way to the voting booth.

The internationalists made a huge miscalculation in 2016....huge ...and we see them coming unglued right now with the "Usual Suspects " bouncing off the walls in reaction to this President.

All these guys...Schiff...Nadler and the "Usual Suspects" are Phony's ..Proxies ...carrying out the will and instructions of the real movers and shakers who own them. They are puppets on a string.

These guys are not big enough to be doormen for the real movers and shakers in this club...in this "Fallen Religion." And it is a Religion TommyGun...just not a religion for which most of us are accustomed.

The Tell tale...is that certain things cannot be allowed to see the Light of day....

Watch carefully this Epstein fellow....borrowed time.....unless someone very powerful steps in and circles the wagons around him...to keep the internationalists and their proxy's away.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-27-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Yup, glad to have you aboard mate.

Join us for a cup of good strong covfefe while we all wake up.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Sorry to interrupt, Gentlemen, but could you please check your tin foil hats at the door, Please, and thank you.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

O.T. is right about Epstein...and also the org. NIXVM...let me explain...........There are many crimes people would say...."thats just the way things are" but abusing children sexually draws the line..... Both Epstein and NIXVM transported children across international lines for the sole purpose of sex.......this is a fact.
    There have been reports of Epstein possessing a fake passport `from Saudi Arabia...AND just how he amassed his fortune.......a thought of mine, an opinion. How many under age children of both sexes did Epstein transport to S.A and other countries for the purpose of sex? And who were the buyers? How many children who are reported missing are never found?
    Epstein, if he survives the next few months, can provide reams of data to those questions....but that info will only single out the puppets. I doubt, if any, if it will implicate any of the puppet masters.....so it is crucial for Epstein to stay healthy and paramount for the fight against the "powers that be".
    Another thing....NIVXM, Epstein are (were) not the only people, orgs, that provide these "services" to the elites of the world. They just happen to be in the realm of our area and news.....I would bet that there are investigations of this sort occurring worldwide.......I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, Gentlemen, but could you please check your tin foil hats at the door, Please, and thank you.
    Okay, just don't wanna forget it when I leave. Mine's the one that's shiny side out. Or is it in? Which way was I supposed to change it for DST? When will we get the word from the NWO on changin' back? Sheesh, how will we know what to do without Global Guidance?
    Screw 'em. I still believe that most of us in the USA will tell 'em to get hosed, and from the look of it the UK is fast approaching expressing the same sentiment.

Well said Rich_Vale...Well said.....Well said!!!

Oh...by the way TommyGunn...before I forget again....

I too like Clyde Lewis and don't get to hear enough of him with the hours I work.

Also like this fellow Buck Sexton....

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I honestly think Trump has renewed American First again, and it's looking like other countries are embracing nationalism as well. Good for all who benefit from this phenomenon, but I don't think the globalist can stop us now, we have tasted freedom again.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Globalists are Ishmaelites...hell bent on keeping nations and people in their control ....bondage and or involuntary servitude....through proxy leadership...proxy laws ..while teaching us how free we are....yet removing from us the fruits of our labor to pay for our own demise.

Those of us who know...are from Isaac and his seed....not from the line of Ishmael. In Isaac shall thy seed be called....not in Ishmael.

NWO is of Ishmael.....One world...one money ...one religion...a return to pre flood conditions.

Do your homework..find out what were pre flood conditions.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom