Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is racism becoming the new default setting to Herd voters for the election?

Default Is racism becoming the new default setting to Herd voters for the election?

I' ve been thinking this for some time now in line with the "Herding concept" by the left in this country...

The left along with a phony/fake news media seems always want to push and promote a Herding narrative and all too often around Racism.

It occurs to me, in particular with these for women of the "Squad" that Racism is their control/Herding setting..a sort of default.

This causes me to ask the question ...how far will a Professional bunch of "Herders" be willing to drag this nation and people into the Racism gutters for social and political power before the next election....for President. Will Racism become their 24/7 default setting on which they constantly fall back.

To my limited knowledge....the President did not mention race..in this recent incident with "The Squad" but the media and people's natural conditioning via a movie and television education/conditioning/indoctrination....causes them to think it is all about race.

The President was talking about conditions from whence these women came....not race...

But somehow ...the issue became all about race.

The only ones I detect bringing up race race and more race is these four women..the Squad... and the MSM....shilling for them and the Party.

Women of colour.....to me this is racism.....falling back on race...while calling others racist. It is as if there is a double standard here and no one is supposed to notice...nor question it???

I have to question peoples thinking process when I detect that race is all they have as a fall back position.....

This is what happened with this LGBT woman with whom I disagreed some weeks back....such leftist standard issues is all she had.....and it became so predictable to the point of nausea....you can see them coming after years of this kind of stuff..

Hence I ask..the question as we go into the election....." Will Race and Racism...become the siren call and cry of the left...with predictability....??"

Will it be the same olde same olde....to where you can see it coming.....??

Will it be the same olde usual suspects doing it including the MSM??

Is Race and Racism the very best they have???

And will it become predictable to the point of Nausea??? Like more and more Jerry Springer.??

Is Race and Racism...the left's natural fall back position...natural default setting??? The best they have????

Someone needs to be asking these questions...and before the 2020 Election.

And yes...I think this has to do with our survival as a nation and a people.

Inquiring minds and all that sort of thing....inquiring about Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-20-2019 at 12:36 AM.

You can count on it.....because besides them offering free slop at the gov. trough there really isn't much they can come up with.

it's purely the DNC driving it - they sent out the memo >>> we lost the Union Blue Collars - Trump making serious in roads to both blacks & Hispanics - RACE CARD TIME

The best they have? No.

It is all they got.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

That's all they have had for years. They are stuck in a rut and boxed themselves in...
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I like to think that they have pretty much worn it out. Media loves to run with it, but most sane people are just tired of it, and laugh it off.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by jdh View Post
    The best they have? No.

It is all they got.

Wow...You cleared leather with that one......BANG!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Do you remember the name of one of Jeff Cooper’s books?

“To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth”
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    That kind of "speed" ranks right up there with the likes of Jay Silverheels and Sammy Davis Jr. Who'd of ever thunk a lad of such small stature as Sammy Davis Jr could handle a six gun like he could. He was lightening fast on the draw, one of the fastest ever. Not sure exactly where he ranked, but he was one of the fastest ever. Probably in the top 10 in the world, if not higher.

Now Elijah Cummings and Baltimore.....where and what is Trump doing..??? Trump certainly seems want to break the textbook Right/Republican mold of doing and saying nothing.

It comes across on a certain level...as baiting out the "professional Racists " in this country accustomed to "Shaking Down" the whole nation constantly and racially for votes, dollars, and power.

I am at some level sensing that Trump is working towards removing race and racism from the Left's plate by making them constantly scream race and racism...the very best they have. Making them overdo it before the election.

That once again ..Trump and company are rope a doping the left as well as their pimping/shilling media.

Trump does not even mention race.....and the left will turn it into something racial..as did the "Squad."
    They just cannot help themselves.....they are so dependent on their opioid drug habit of choice...."Race/Racism."
    Catch a little heat.....cry Racism...get a quick racism fix.........you can see them coming.

Just my sometimes wild and rabid mind going down rabid trails...in thinking.

This caused me to remember something from a preacher years ago ...calling out Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton...in his book....."Scam."

https://www.amazon.com/Scam-Black-Le...s%2C147&sr=1-3

also by the same author..

https://www.amazon.com/Antidote-Heal...s%2C147&sr=1-1

I've heard Jesse Lee Peterson from time to time on Conservative talk radio....but seldom on the other networks. I suspect that someone does not want his views out amongst the thinking or about to think public. ....Too dangerous to the groups who are making a killing off promoting professional racism.

Nonetheless....I will be watching this closely for more professional racism coming out of the woodwork.

Once again .....I am sensing that someone ..and now in and amongst the Trump and Company ....someone senses that a huge portion of America and Americans are not as leftist as some would like to take for granted that we are.

That Trump and Company are investing in this awareness and granting these long forgotten and unheard Americans a voice...an issue...and exposing it to the Light of day.

Exposing what many thinking but voiceless Americans have been aware of for many many years..now....that the best the left has...is "Professional Racism" to "Herd and Censor" America and Americans.

By the way....a footnote to Baltimore....

The Week that the First World Trade Center Bombing took place in the basement ...I visited Baltimore..and was shocked at what it was back then.....a dung heap in many places...clearly a fallen city.

No reason to think it has changed since..

Someone clearly needs the votes of the fallen and disaffected...and needs them to remain right where they are. Not just in Baltimore but in other USA cities.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-31-2019 at 12:08 AM.