Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hilarious Trump tweet

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I've not been keeping up with this...it is news to me...

I take it the Twin Cities have become a Muslim Enclave??

A den of Ishmaelites.??

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Omar lost in the primary - BIG TIME - the Twin City muslims mounted a $$$ SUBSTANTIAL $$$$ campaign and she sqeeked by in the general election >>>> Obammy and the various religious organizations have been dumping muslims across MN since 2008 - there's some of the smaller towns/cities that look like Somali ..

What sucks about all this is that these four freshmen congresspersons I think get lifetime bennies. Thats straight up BS
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Yeah that is something that needs to be put to a stop...retroactivly. No reason for anyone in the workld for anyone getting in a 2 year job getting lifetime benifits. They shouldn't get any benifits past their term in office.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...y/#more-166403

looks like AOC is worried and trying a con game gambit run on the people .....

Dearborn has become another Chit Hole where American laws are ignored in favor of muslim "Sharia" rule.

today's posting from the Big Guy >>>>>

Donald J. Trump

1 hr ·

It is amazing how the Fake News Media became “crazed” over the chant “send her back” by a packed Arena (a record) crowd in the Great State of North Carolina, but is totally calm & accepting of the most vile and disgusting statements made by the three Radical Left Congresswomen. Mainstream Media, which has lost all credibility, has either officially or unofficially become a part of the Radical Left Democrat Party. It is a sick partnership, so pathetic to watch! They even covered a tiny staged crowd as they greeted Foul Mouthed Omar in Minnesota, a State which I will win in 2020 because they can’t stand her and her hatred of our Country, and they appreciate all that I have done for them (opening up mining and MUCH more) which has led to the best employment & economic year in Minnesota’s long and beautiful history!