Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUS INFIGHTING on the floor at 1900 PA Ave.

Default SERIOUS INFIGHTING on the floor at 1900 PA Ave.

Pelosi's comments on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...n-trump-tweets
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Congress is getting almost as interesting to watch as it was in the post Civil War Reconstruction years. Kongress Kritters were threatening each other, beating on each other .... and, as I remember, even guns were brought into the capital building!!!!

I yearn for them olden golden daze!!!!!

sad thing about the whole thing is that the demented old hag Pelosi actually thinks that this will keep her in power - it's her last power fling - you'd think she'd want to go out with some dignity and head high >>> instead she's lowering herself to the level of the Four Bitches of the Apocalypse ....

if she thought it was bad the last time she dropped out of power <<< just wait >>> not only are the new GOP House majority going to rip her a new azzhole - but the old veteran DNC Congressmen are going to crucify her for absolutely destroying the Party ....

watch the polls - ANOTHER huge hit for this utter BS - they just keep shooting themselves trying to fabricate garbage ....

Wait till Trump gets a 2nd term.. I think he will by design, the powers that be will want Trump to get reelected and kick off a civil war in hopes of bringing down America. Just my thoughts. The brain washed antifa clowns and free **** army will be the enemy of the worker bees.

nice
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the Four Bitches of the Apocalypse ....

I love it !!!!!!

Come on, folks. Everybody here thinks that guvs job is to protect us from other countries and that's about it. Look at how much money theHouse is saving us by doing absolutely nothing except say mean things about Trump. It's friggin glorious.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 07-16-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Congress is getting almost as interesting to watch as it was in the post Civil War Reconstruction years. Kongress Kritters were threatening each other, beating on each other .... and, as I remember, even guns were brought into the capital building!!!!

I yearn for them olden golden daze!!!!!
    Sheesh, TG! Didn't realize you were THAT old, that you were around when all that was going down!

Did they have it live on C-Span like now?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Sheesh, TG! Didn't realize you were THAT old, that you were around when all that was going down!
    Nah, I just read history books sometimes. Although I sometimes feel that old.

What's old is new again.